• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
setting up for prayers at half time of a major sporting event doesn't exactly seem the appropriate time or place.

Whats your problem with it mate?

Does the praying offend you or is it Muslims in general you have a problem with?

I've not said I'm offended by it or even implied it's anything to do with the choice of religion. Why are you trying to turn this into an issue that it's not Del?

It's not exactly normal behaviour at the match though is it.

I've not read the comments but there's a time and place for everything and setting up for prayers at half time of a major sporting event doesn't exactly seem the appropriate time or place.
I highly doubt it would go down well at Goodison and any blue who thinks it would are seriously kidding themselves

I've not said I'm offended by it or even implied it's anything to do with the choice of religion. Why are you trying to turn this into an issue that it's not Del?

You seem to be suggesting that its wrong for Muslims to pray in certain places mate

In all honesty your coming across quite poorly

You seem to be suggesting that its wrong for Muslims to pray in certain places mate

In all honesty your coming across quite poorly

How am I coming across poor, your trying to imply something that isn't there and hasn't been. I don't know why you're putting this spin on it though Del, very odd behaviour.

A 15 minute break between a highly exciting event doesn't strike me as a great time to get religious, and others seem to agree.

Its up to them when they pray mate, Its not up to narrow minded people like yourself mocking them and pointing fingers

Sad attitude to have in 2015

there is a predudice towards msulims in this country. Simplest way of putting it.

Some people treat them as terrorists, others treat them as taking over the country.

At the end of the day muslims have been in this country for a long time before the media made them famous, so its a little bit small minded from people to act like they are dead against it all of a sudden and throw up posts like that kopite did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back