• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is it?! I don't mean all of the good bits which help us all get along, I mean like Sharia Law and Fatwas etc.

What I mean is, how can a religion as massive as Islam think that Sharia Law and Fatwas and all of the other ridiculously stone aged segments of their religion have any place in a modern world? At least Christianity are moving with the times (albeit slowly) eg female bishops

Lets all laugh at Brenda.

BR1.jpg

He fecking has, though. Roberto needs to start banging secretaries behind his wife's back, seems to be a strong move.
The laughable thing is that Rodgers just went back to the quicker transitions of last season. He lost Suarez and told himself that that wasn't possible anymore with what he had left...it took him half a season to figure out that wasn't true. How does that get you plaudits?

The laughable thing is that Rodgers just went back to the quicker transitions of last season. He lost Suarez and told himself that that wasn't possible anymore with what he had left...it took him half a season to figure out that wasn't true. How does that get you plaudits?

I think turfing out Gerrard and dropping his crap strikers was more decisive tbh. Still a fraud in my book, but it's hard to throw stones in this house of glass we currently find ourselves in.

I think turfing out Gerrard and dropping his crap strikers was more decisive tbh. Still a fraud in my book, but it's hard to throw stones in this house of glass we currently find ourselves in.

I agree.

But when you see how easy it is to shut them down (Bolton and Blackburn did it with ease FFS!) you can see just how ropey the whole system is. It relies on teams being naive enough to leave players like Coutinho space...they'd never do it with Silva, for example. He's been the difference for them this season. Liverpool will still get leathered by teams sitting deep and pushing them hard down the flanks where they're exposed.

I see no innovation by Rodgers, tbh. It's just season two stuff reheated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back