Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy. Get them both in a Sky studio - live discussion and he will certainly say it then. I would, except I would not put my family through the inevitable disgusting fallout.

The 'fans' of 'Class & Dignity FC' are using the 'physical violence' threat so beloved of the cult.
It's all they've got really isn't it.

Brands Carragher 'a knob'...

tumblr_inline_no4g7lZ3BE1qbdhqc_500.gif

Aidy Ward better employ little Davey Thommo as a bodyguard.

How weak does Rodgers look now? He puts him in the squad after he requests to leave before Chelsea.

This is slowly turning into his Suarez affair (as did for Kenny). While he actually handled the bite situation very well, he was very stern, made him train on his own etc. With Sterling he has looked very weak. It now looks completely amateurish, with Brent saying he won't sell him and keeps playing him, while Sterling and his agent take the piss out of the club. He looks like a manager who has lost control, and ultimately that will do for him.

The key dates

January 22 Deal very close
On the contract negotiations manager Brendan Rodgers says: "I would think that would be concluded very imminently. The player is very happy."

January 29 He 'sees his future here'
One week later Rodgers adds: "'I'm sure it will be sorted and organised very soon. He sees his long-term future here. He is very happy with his progress and how he is developing."

March 20 Stalemate
Rodgers announces Sterling and agent Aidy Ward have requested a halt is put on contract negotiations until the end of the season.

May 18 No deal
Reports emerge suggesting Sterling is to tell Liverpool he will not sign a new contract.

If I ever get a chance, the word "Steady" will be said to Brenda

Liverpool’s manager said: ‘The aim is to finish as high as we can. Everyone talks about fourth but it’s the same every year for me.

‘We do the best that we can do and the Manchester City result at the weekend gives us an opportunity to finish second.

How is that going brenda?.

"Aidy Ward" is trending on twitter here in Pittsburgh, LOL.

God, I hope this never ends. Between the standoff between LFC, Sterling and his agent to the ex-Kopite media morons like Carragher and Thompson shamelessly throwing Sterling under bus and saying he's crap despite being "world class" by those same stooges a few months ago when everything was sunshine and roses to Rodgers and his deflecting after a loss and his empty platitudes. This is providing nothing but entertainment.

I feel like this cat right about now,

fat-cat-with-popcorn.jpg

Just a shameful club through and through.

Well Rom's with Mino Raiola who took all of 5 minutes to say he'd never have let him join Everton so he's not exactly any better...

Yeah, he just straight up came out and called us crap. It took a year of subterfuge, intimidation and character assassinations by LFC before Aidy Ward finally snapped. I never thought a slimy agent could be my hero, but this guy is tearing up rulebooks here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back