• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand all this "they've taken Evra's word for it..."

Suarez admitted what he said. He was found guilty.

doesn't matter if the RS think it's a 'cultural' misunderstanding or not. Its against the Law, in the UK, where we are.

The RS should take some responsibility for not educating him on UK law and what is and is not accepted here.

Pleading ignorance is pathetic.

End of.

I really don't understand all this "they've taken Evra's word for it..."

Suarez admitted what he said. He was found guilty.

doesn't matter if the RS think it's a 'cultural' misunderstanding or not. Its against the Law, in the UK, where we are.

The RS should take some responsibility for not educating him on UK law and what is and is not accepted here.

Pleading ignorance is pathetic.

End of.

To be fair to Liverpool (breaking the habit of a lifetime here!) I really dont think they can be blamed if a player goes mental during a game and starts calling opponents racial names. Stupid cant be coaxed out of people. He's basically a thick [Poor language removed] who's put his own club in the toilet.

To be fair to Liverpool (breaking the habit of a lifetime here!) I really dont think they can be blamed if a player goes mental during a game and starts calling opponents racial names. Stupid cant be coaxed out of people. He's basically a thick [Poor language removed] who's put his own club in the toilet.

No, they can't.

But when the player is found guilty, proven to be a racist, they SHOULD be condemning his behaviour.

They set themselves up for a fall with all the noise they made during the hearing. There was no way they could back down from there, so now they'll have to fight all the way and come out looking like even bigger muppets.

Sometimes God, you play an absolute blinder son.

No, they can't.

But when the player is found guilty, proven to be a racist, they SHOULD be condemning his behaviour.

They set themselves up for a fall with all the noise they made during the hearing. There was no way they could back down from there, so now they'll have to fight all the way and come out looking like even bigger muppets.

Sometimes God, you play an absolute blinder son.

You're preaching to the converted here! (y)

Does anyone have any objections to me merging this with the "LFC witch hunt thread..." It's basically 2 threads saying the same thing.

Does anyone have any objections to me merging this with the "LFC witch hunt thread..." It's basically 2 threads saying the same thing.

No mate.

Might I suggest you change the title to "Suarez found guilty of racist language" just for accuracy purposes?

Rumour on RAWK that Libpool are warming up tonight with Suarez t-shirts on.

Oh dear.

RAWK Suarez t-shirt update:

" I pray this is true. There's something that other clubs are envious of, there's something that makes those without a club join us and there's something that means that we will never give up - unity. If this goes ahead I'll be so proud of everyone involved. Luis, you really will never walk alone, especially not tonight my friend."

It's like shooting fish in a barrel, it really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back