• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry dug his own grave by claiming he sorted out his differences with Anton after the game and that they had agreed he said nothing racist, something Ferdinand outright refuted.

Hope he retires in complete disgrace.

I'm sorry but I don't think Terry is guilty tbh. He shouted whatever he shouted and Ashley Cole was right there. Suarez was dead sly about the way he went about it.

Who knows what Ashley Cole thinks about it. Maybe he doesn't like Anton Ferdinand. Maybe he doesn't feel too strongly about it. Maybe he's prepared to let it slide as he's played on the same teams as JT for years. To assume Cashley would give a **** just 'cos he's black doesn't really add up.

Would have expected Terry to know better myself though, too. National captain and a professional of his years. Shuold surely know better.

Dislike the bell intensely though, so hope he gets sacked by Chelsea and retires in disgrace.

I don't like JT as much as the rest of you, but I really don't think he did it. He'll suffer now though because Suarez has gone down.

What are you all arguing between yourselves?

They both said bad stuff. They'll both be punished.

The end.

What I don't like is people defending either of them for the things they've said.

It's still ON!

Today's Echo:

"With Suarez also facing another FA charge for an alleged offensive gesture made to Fulham fans recently, there are real concerns that a witch hunt is being conducted against Liverpool FC."

The Echo really do love it. They're like the propaganda wing of libpoolfootballclublad.

Where do they get 'alleged' from????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back