• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAWK Suarez t-shirt update:

" I pray this is true. There's something that other clubs are envious of, there's something that makes those without a club join us and there's something that means that we will never give up - unity. If this goes ahead I'll be so proud of everyone involved. Luis, you really will never walk alone, especially not tonight my friend."

It's like shooting fish in a barrel, it really is.

cringe.jpg

I would like to see a Downfall parody about this incident, possibly with King Kenny as Adolf lecturing the Independent Enquiry judges. The concept's right on so many levels.

Great response by a red****e on the echo website

You know really what this is all about? Patrice Evra getting turned inside out by Luis Suarez in the match and he lost his head,so what does he do to save face? He pulls the racist card out again,so if he can't cope with Suarez's trickery on the pitch,he will have him banned for the return match !
This game is fast becoming a joke.
The FA should stand for FERGUSON'S ASSOCIATION.
As for Sky News and SSN, don't even go there.It's time LFC closed ranks and banned SKY from Anfield and Melwood.

Great response by a red****e on the echo website

You know really what this is all about? Patrice Evra getting turned inside out by Luis Suarez in the match and he lost his head,so what does he do to save face? He pulls the racist card out again,so if he can't cope with Suarez's trickery on the pitch,he will have him banned for the return match !
This game is fast becoming a joke.
The FA should stand for FERGUSON'S ASSOCIATION.
As for Sky News and SSN, don't even go there.It's time LFC closed ranks and banned SKY from Anfield and Melwood.

Just imagine them losing all that Sky money...

I wish that fate could have conspired to put the Goodison derby tonight instead of Swansea. The banter would be solid gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back