• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolz, these were posted whilst Everton were getting embarrassed last night. Imagine the mindset. ‘Not Another awful game, getting beat again, another shocking performance..........................think I’ll go on the RS thread to take the pee’!!!!!! Ha ha, couldn’t make it up.
So you think domestic violence is funny then? Jesus, I'm glad I'm not your girlfriend. If I supported Fulham, Peterborough or Tranny, I'd still think it was disgusting.

Most Everton fans thought that guy fighting with a kid was an idiot. Also, for a fanbase who call us bitter and obsessed, it's ironic that you're on an EVERTON site.

Mad how I'm seeing all the kopites posting about us all over the shop,
But we're the bitter ones haha at least we admit it.
Suppose it helps to cover up just how far behind the mancs and the London sides they've fallen, we at least accept we're crap

Lolz, these were posted whilst Everton were getting embarrassed last night. Imagine the mindset. ‘Not Another awful game, getting beat again, another shocking performance..........................think I’ll go on the RS thread to take the pee’!!!!!! Ha ha, couldn’t make it up.

Look at what the cat is after dragging in.Stop bothering us supporters of the senior club of the city.You had your glory period in the 70's and 80's.But all you have won since 1990 is a few minor trophies and a fluke of a champions league win.All that money you spent for 1 mickey mouse cup in 11 years, when you beat a championship team on penalties.Seriously Liverpool are like the lost city of Atlantis.Forever doomed to dream about former glories, never to return.:)

Last edited:
Mad how I'm seeing all the kopites posting about us all over the shop,
But we're the bitter ones haha at least we admit it.
Suppose it helps to cover up just how far behind the mancs and the London sides they've fallen, we at least accept we're crap
I don't think we have a thread about reds bashing their wives when they lose.

They're as obsessed with us as we are with them.

Look at what the cat is after dragging in.Stop bothering us supporters of the senior club of the city.You had your glory period in the 70's and 80's.But all you have won since 1990 is a few minor trophies and a fluke of a champions league win.All that money you spent for 1 mickey mouse cup in 11 years, when you beat a championship team on penalties.Seriously Liverpool are like the lost city of Atlantis.Forever doomed to dream about former glories, never to return.:)

Got to take issue with “championship team. Loved that Milan team when I was younger. Pains me how Sheva seemed to never recover from that final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back