• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, the poor deluded sods. They think Klopp is going to win them every trophy that exists in world football in a couple of years' time. He's a decent manager but they've been conned into thinking they've got the next reincarnation of Shankly or what have you not. Any form of disagreement on that over at rawk and the klansmen will be out in full force telling you do believe and what a miserable [Poor language removed] you must be... because the glory days are coming back and soon they will win the World Cup. Klopp's magic quickly starts to wear off after about a year or so when the hugs and the yelling out on the touch line can only do you so much. That's when it becomes time to really prove your worth as a manager. Tactically, he's [Poor language removed] piss poor. Conte had his number tonight. As did Guardiola and Pochettino. And Mourinho as well, who went to Anfield and left with exactly what he wanted. He waited until the final minute to do his subs. At times he looks lost and they are no better now than they were under Rodgers. I'd even put a bet on Moscow beating them in the final match of the CL group to put them out of their misery. I'll bet my house that he's going to win absolutely nothing in his time there and will be sack in less than 3 years after their owners have had enough. Most of their fans would give Klopp about a decade though, seeing as they'd all lineup on their knees outside anfield one by one ready to suck his cock. When he is eventually sacked without so much as a teacup to their name under his leadership, it'll all be back to square one again and the majority will be left with their thumbs up their arses wondering what happened and the calls for StevieMe will eventually come in. Great to see.

Haha, the poor deluded sods. They think Klopp is going to win them every trophy that exists in world football in a couple of years' time. He's a decent manager but they've been conned into thinking they've got the next reincarnation of Shankly or what have you not. Any form of disagreement on that over at rawk and the klansmen will be out in full force telling you do believe and what a miserable [Poor language removed] you must be... because the glory days are coming back and soon they will win the World Cup. Klopp's magic quickly starts to wear off after about a year or so when the hugs and the yelling out on the touch line can only do you so much. That's when it becomes time to really prove your worth as a manager. Tactically, he's [Poor language removed] piss poor. Conte had his number tonight. As did Guardiola and Pochettino. And Mourinho as well, who went to Anfield and left with exactly what he wanted. He waited until the final minute to do his subs. At times he looks lost and they are no better now than they were under Rodgers. I'd even put a bet on Moscow beating them in the final match of the CL group to put them out of their misery. I'll bet my house that he's going to win absolutely nothing in his time there and will be sack in less than 3 years after their owners have had enough. Most of their fans would give Klopp about a decade though, seeing as they'd all lineup on their knees outside anfield one by one ready to suck his cock. When he is eventually sacked without so much as a teacup to their name under his leadership, it'll all be back to square one again and the majority will be left with their thumbs up their arses wondering what happened and the calls for StevieMe will eventually come in. Great to see.
PARAGRAPHS MATE PARAGRAPHS

I think he meant Cardiff in the League Cup Final a few years later. They really laboured that day.

:oops::D Totally misread that... the league cup is so lowly that I didn’t even remember it (I’d probably still celebrate if we won’t mind you lol).

I used to get my dad to buy me AC kits every year. He was someone who grew up on football italia so introduced me to them and Italian football early on. Loved that team so much.

It's time to join hands and rejoice in the fact the RS don't even have the clout to have the referees on their side anymore.
They are gone,
End of,
And they ain't coming back.

Oh how happy they have made me.

haha that's a glorious excuse from klopp, so lallana was going to go centre back and stop the goal was he? Haha

Don't forget Conte putting 8 men behind the ball. Which is exactly what Klopp did when they went 1 up. :D Difference is Conte knows how to successfully employ a tactic like that, while Klopp sounds like a whinging [Poor language removed] when it inevitably always fails. I wouldn't trust him to organize my son's 5 a side team. Don't anybody tell them anything though, I'm going to enjoy them winning [Poor language removed] all until he's manager (which will be a long time) and all the rs fans I know will be coming out with the usual bollocks like "it's still brendan's team, we're still in transition and don't have anything to spend." The poor sods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back