• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has been helped out massively by having the easiest CL group of all time. He did his best to botch that up too. Where would they be in the league now if they had Spurs’ group games rather than cake walks like Maribor and Moscow. He chucked the league cup away quickly and yet still can’t get anywhere near City. If we’d not have been so utterly crap he’s be under pressure but the RS expectations are now so low that simply finishing ahead of Everton keeps them happy now.

Has been helped out massively by having the easiest CL group of all time. He did his best to botch that up too. Where would they be in the league now if they had Spurs’ group games rather than cake walks like Maribor and Moscow. He chucked the league cup away quickly and yet still can’t get anywhere near City. If we’d not have been so utterly crap he’s be under pressure but the RS expectations are now so low that simply finishing ahead of Everton keeps them happy now.

Don't make me laugh lad, apart from Lyon we had it even easier. Cypriot side should be minimum 6 points and Atalanta home you should win that's 9 points and would have probaly sent us through. We've our own issues and own house to get in order, always going on about that lot over the park.

Don't make me laugh lad, apart from Lyon we had it even easier. Cypriot side should be minimum 6 points and Atalanta home you should win that's 9 points and would have probaly sent us through. We've our own issues and own house to get in order, always going on about that lot over the park.

You do realise what the purpose of this thread is don’t you? I fully realise how crap we are. It doesn’t detract from the fact that Liverpool are currently underachieving (not to the same extent).

You do realise what the purpose of this thread is don’t you? I fully realise how crap we are. It doesn’t detract from the fact that Liverpool are currently underachieving (not to the same extent).

Course they are lad ... but our problems are much bigger, as much as it pains me and winds me up they have something to play for this season, not a title but possibly a cup and an outside pop at top 4. Us? Big sam coming in and 3 meat and potatoe pies.

BBC trying their best to try and make up stats to keep the RS relevant in the "Premier League era"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42126006

City continue to break records

"Their points tally of 37 after 13 games is the best in the Premier League era, and matched only by Liverpool's tally from the 1990-91 campaign."
1990-91 where arsenal went on to win the league....

Says the person who quoted Liverpool players in the Everton v soton match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back