• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is an unrelated matter.But seeing that you are a Dortmund fan, how do you think Peter Bosz is doing so far?I really rate Bosz as a coach after Ajax's run in europe last season.Being an Everton and Ajax fan i was disappointed about his departure from Ajax.I felt you guys were getting a very good manager.But he seems to be struggling a bit at the moment.

Sorry for late reply!

I admit I knew very little about him before, because I don't watch Dutch football but I saw maybe 3 games in the Europa last season including the 2 vs Schalke.

His start for Dortmund was amazing, and he seemed like a breath of fresh air both personality and football wise after last season. But now really I wouldn't be surprised if he doesnt last the season, which is sad, because I hate seeing him in trouble like this, as he seems like a very decent man. But he is in a huge hole. He had to turn things around very quickly, it's amazing how things have gone so wrong so quickly. He was hampered by a ridiculous injury crisis to our defence which hasn't helped, we have used 12 different defenders so far this season including playing central defenders at full back and even Julian Weigl playing at centre back one game. It's been ridiculous.

The problem Dortmund fans have with him is that he's struggled to adapt to what he has players wise, he insists on playing a really high line which many of our defenders cannot cope with. So it's a problem that he cannot adjust.

It looked in the derby last weekend he finally was going to get the huge result he is desperate for but it was of course a total nightmare, Schalke coming back from 4-0 down.

I know that Dortmund won't want to sack a coach mid season, but if things do not get better by the winter break I think that he may be gone if the bosses can find a better option.

Last edited:

They do look very good especially going forward.

Luckily City are miles ahead of them and defensively they aren’t going to fair to well against the stronger teams in the CL.

Suppose it all depends if they spend in January and bring in a couple of good defenders. Van Dyke at Saints would be a good fit for them, all depends if FSG have the cash.

I've walked past pubs here in Blackpool while the rs are on the telly . See loads of the whoppers going in with rs tops on , scarves around the wrist etc . Daughter was once with kopite friends watching a game . Texts she sent me near enough describe that Brighton pub :p

I've walked past pubs here in Blackpool while the rs are on the telly . See loads of the whoppers going in with rs tops on , scarves around the wrist etc . Daughter was once with kopite friends watching a game . Texts she sent me near enough describe that Brighton pub :p
Was in lanzarote September. ... went to a bar for some lunch opposite the small port where the ferries cross to fuertaventura. ... think it was city v rs. ... one lad was a Cockney. .dressed in full kit with a bobble hat on and a scarf. .. plus a flag over his shoulders like a cape. .and was trying to talk in the worst attempt at a scouse accent I've ever heard.... proper 2hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back