• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do look very good especially going forward.

Luckily City are miles ahead of them and defensively they aren’t going to fair to well against the stronger teams in the CL.

Suppose it all depends if they spend in January and bring in a couple of good defenders. Van Dyke at Saints would be a good fit for them, all depends if FSG have the cash.

Not just City who are miles ahead of them thoigh is it. Utd, Chelsea will finish above them, I think Arsenal will and I definitely wouldn't rule out Spurs again..

I wonder if they do tours of walking around the pub tv, probably have fairclough showing them around the pub , total and complete bells the tele clapping vermin.

I got a strange vibe, like it was a weird underground fetish cult being filmed. For me it wasn't so much cringey as unsettling - like I'd stumbled across a snuff movie or something equally sinister.
Was hovering over the ‘report’ button, but then realised you’d typed ‘cult’. Easy mistake to make under the circumstances...

That Brighton Kop thing is an embarrassment. Had to watch the Anfield Derby in there, strange bunch.

It should be noted in Brighton that pub is widely as the Fascist Pub. It was where the EDL were held back in the day. It's boycotted by most decent Brightonians. Not the Kopites though, who are giving them extra revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back