• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurgen Klopp has been explaining his curveball Liverpool selection which includes Dominic Solanke and leaves out Mohamed Salah.

"In this period you still need to have intensity in your game and you can have intensity every three days if you make the change, and that’s why we do it," he said.

And it appears Ragnar Klavan is a victim of the British climate.

“Raggy is ill, that’s how it is at this time of the year, in late November in the north-west of England - it can happen."

I lived in Liverpool for three years, and I had a bottle of cola freeze in my hand in -25C in Tallinn. I'm fairly sure an Estonian can handle English temperatures.

Jesus christ, i think big sam may actually be less embarrassing than this be-speckled idiot.

Oh no! Some twonk in the internet doesn't like us here!

You've obviously never joined in on an attack on disabled fans sitting behind the goal, expressed your displeasure at people of different colour attending the match or written an open letter welcoming a player to the club. When you do you'll fit right in with what they expect from Mods mate.

You've obviously never joined in on an attack on disabled fans sitting behind the goal, expressed your displeasure at people of different colour attending the match or written an open letter welcoming a player to the club. When you do you'll fit right in with what they expect from Mods mate.

Exactly, their opinions mean Jack. Everyone laughs at them permanently, ours is only temp.

They’ve written off every one of our goals as a fluke. Even when we’re at the bottom they still hate it if any of the media’s attention is on us and not them. They won 3-0 last night yet just because the headlines are elsewhere they’ve got a strange compulsion to brand every goal that us United and City score as a fluke.

Very very strange fan base motivated more now by how many column inches they get rather than trophies they win (which is none these days).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back