• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool's weakness is it's defence, so playing an attacking game suits that end as well. Anyhow, let's see what Sam does. I am not against him being compact in defence for his team to win, what would be poor is the attitude that Mourinho shows which is to sit his players on the edge of their own box in big games continuously.

There is no moral responsibility in football though is there mate? You do the best you can to get the best result you can for your team.

Liverpool have far more punching power than Everton and would relish the opportunity to counter Everton with men up the pitch, with 2 of the quickest players in the league. It would be suicide for Everton to send a young fullback and Cuco Martina too far forward, and not have midfield players sufficiently disciplined to protect them.

If Allardyce set up to do anything other than park the bus, given the mismatch in form and quality and time they've had with their two managers of the two teams it would be a really foolish move for Everton in my opinion.

Red here. I don't blame any manager parking the bus against us. We don't get around the back of teams to the byline to pull it back for attackers to come on to the ball. If you wanna hurt us I would use Lookmans pace to drag Lovren out wide where he will make a dopey challenge giving Sigurdsson the chance to whip one in. Press Herman Munster in goal at goal kicks as he will give you possession back when he boots it straight out. Fat head is wise enough to tell your centre halves to leave no space behind for our attackers to exploit. Mane's trickery could be key for us as I see Coutinho getting tracked everywhere. Nil nil or one goal either way is how I see it.

Red here. I don't blame any manager parking the bus against us. We don't get around the back of teams to the byline to pull it back for attackers to come on to the ball. If you wanna hurt us I would use Lookmans pace to drag Lovren out wide where he will make a dopey challenge giving Sigurdsson the chance to whip one in. Press Herman Munster in goal at goal kicks as he will give you possession back when he boots it straight out. Fat head is wise enough to tell your centre halves to leave no space behind for our attackers to exploit. Mane's trickery could be key for us as I see Coutinho getting tracked everywhere. Nil nil or one goal either way is how I see it.

Well i expect Everton to be a lot tougher to beat, than the last two occasions at Anfield.Here's to a great game, and hopefully an Everton win.I naturally enough, have a great dislike of lfc (their no better than Isis in my eyes!), but not all Reds are bad people.Nonetheless i hope we will shut you up, for the first time since October 2010 this weekend!

I would say it is Fat Sam's moral responsibility to try to play attacking footy, given he is handling a squad which has spent more in the summer than Liverpool I think. Doesn't sit well with me that tactic if he comes just to park the bus, but to each his own.
Lol. Nope!

I would say it is Fat Sam's moral responsibility to try to play attacking footy, given he is handling a squad which has spent more in the summer than Liverpool I think. Doesn't sit well with me that tactic if he comes just to park the bus, but to each his own.
Hehehe.
Are you a member of the UK's Brexit negotiating team?

A kopite thinks we have a moral responsibility to take the game to them despite us having about 7 players who’d definitely start if it wasn’t for injuries mate sing out??

It’s a full 2nd choice back 4.

Coleman Keane Mori Baines would all be first choice over Kenny Jags Williams Martina.

Come the end of Jan we literally might be putting out a team with 8 or 9 different players in it compared to what starts on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back