• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool's weakness is it's defence, so playing an attacking game suits that end as well. Anyhow, let's see what Sam does. I am not against him being compact in defence for his team to win, what would be poor is the attitude that Mourinho shows which is to sit his players on the edge of their own box in big games continuously.

Mourinho has won at Anfield more times than Klopp's brushed his teeth. You lot could do with a manager like him in big games.

Love it when Jose does this and steals a winner most of the time... especially against your lot. Shame klopp is too thick to realise he plays right into jose's hands with his all out attacking style.

That's the thing that gets lost in the noise. Jurgen disavowed his commitment to his completely innovative sexy football against united, playing 3 in midfield and his first sub was lallana for Sturridge etc.

Boring defensive park-the-bus Jose's team of plodders have scored 35 and Jurgen's team of sexy football men with a forward line the envy of Barcelona have scored 33.

They're actually mental.

If anyone is feeling a bit bored then turn to SkySports PL.
1230 PL Legends: Jamie Carragher
1300 Liverpool: Football's greatest
1330 Football's greatest: Ian Rush
1400 Liverpool Live: watch the RS training
1430 United 1 Liverpool 4 (2009)
1445 City v Liverpool
1500 Liverpool b Arsenal
1530 Liverpool v Soton
1600 Liverpool Live
1630 Liverpool Special: a special look at Anfield
1700 Heart And Mainz: Klopp and Wagner

Well balanced content. Remember that the media hate them though.

I believe we have it in us to break down any bus that Sam puts up. And, Mourinho is only successful at this tactic with United because he has a superhuman keeper. I was wondering about the Everton fans' perspective whether they are ok to see their manager being negative.
I think you’ll find we have a keeper of similar calibre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back