• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a bunch of nobheads.

A3lsJakCEAAz1c4

Red fan here. Was really disappointed that you lot went in for Big Fat Sam, always thought Everton played decent football.
I really hope Fat Sam gives us a good match. If he parks a bus, at least park it properly. I am bored of the all aggression no football derby hype, need a proper footy game. Go for it Fat Sam.
I think Lennon, Rooney and that kid up front are good at playing footy. Will be an interesting game.

Red fan here. Was really disappointed that you lot went in for Big Fat Sam, always thought Everton played decent football.
I really hope Fat Sam gives us a good match. If he parks a bus, at least park it properly. I am bored of the all aggression no football derby hype, need a proper footy game. Go for it Fat Sam.
I think Lennon, Rooney and that kid up front are good at playing footy. Will be an interesting game.

Hope he parks the biggest bus he has and 0-0s you go oblivion. You’d love us to come out and let you counter us into oblivion. I hope we kick your lot off the park. Where’s Funes Mori when you need him?

I'd suggest we build a wall across the goal but you lot might get tempted.

Nailed on mate...2nd leg at the pit.

The thing is you get called bitter for it but it comes up every time. Liverpool and United are Uefa’s cash cows. English tv is their biggest money earner and no two clubs have more whoppers paying to watch them than those two. No one apart from Spurs fans watch Spurs, same with Arsenal and City, they’re perfectly fine to shaft with rock solid groups every time they get in. United and Liverpool enjoy piss easy groups whenever they’re in it and will be guaranteed to share Basle and Porto between them in Monday’s draw whilst the Spurs and City will get two big boys.

Money money money.

Will they get Basel in the next round?
Certainly not Juventus. Those Italian boys seem to not be 100% on message over how friendly and charitable our red friends are.

The thing is you get called bitter for it but it comes up every time. Liverpool and United are Uefa’s cash cows. English tv is their biggest money earner and no two clubs have more whoppers paying to watch them than those two. No one apart from Spurs fans watch Spurs, same with Arsenal and City, they’re perfectly fine to shaft with rock solid groups every time they get in. United and Liverpool enjoy piss easy groups whenever they’re in it and will be guaranteed to share Basle and Porto between them in Monday’s draw whilst the Spurs and City will get two big boys.

Money money money.
I think if City win the CL within a couple of seasons, with their current style of play and superstar laden team, then they have a huge chance of grabbing the floating fan from outside of England, who really only want to follow a successful team who have a bit of panache about them so that they can display their expertise and taste in matters football. Spurs a little less so. But Chelsea, United and the rs are all there to be sniped for in the cash cow stakes. The longer the rs don't win the thing, the more irrelevant they become, though 7-0 wins are going to extend that time before they fall off the radar, but not indefinitely. Chelsea and especially United however seem to be European royalty at the moment, but all empires fall eventually.

How long would it take Everton to get up to that level where the casual fan in Thailand or Portland or Nairobi sees us as a viable option? I'm afraid that it's a long long time off. Until then, our warmed up balls will be the banana skins of the world.

Even the normally sane rs bro in law has got carried away after the 7 goals and is txting me all sorts of trashtalk...
'U kno wats coming, park 3 buses, you're getting your usual hammering X 2'

We really need to do this

I would say it is Fat Sam's moral responsibility to try to play attacking footy, given he is handling a squad which has spent more in the summer than Liverpool I think. Doesn't sit well with me that tactic if he comes just to park the bus, but to each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back