• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah the record is poor, but i don't think our fans get cocky, it's just a bit of hope and confidence. All fans should be confident and supportive for every single game, not fearful. I don't get scared when we play them tbh, we've lost so many recently and it such a bad way that it can't really get much worse. Nothing wrong with cork's optimistic and supportive view imo, nothing cocky about it.

I don't get in a lather over derby games. The first one I did get upset over was our 3-0 defeat in 69-70 when I was a kid watching on someone's colour telly as a treat. Some treat...though I was glad we got our own in time for the World Cup then. I did see us become League Champions at Goodison that season though so every cloud an all that. Being an oularse has its compensations when we play the Spawn of The Devil. I'm not scared/worried/even arsed. I wasn't when I was at school in the 70s when they were crowing it either. Stuff em.

Is that our favourite Alcoholic Aldo you are talking about after a nottingham forest player (Brian Laws i think) scored an own goal, and aldo ruffled his hair?

In the 89 game at full time, didnt tony adams seek aldo out and give him a little hair ruffle and said "thats for Brian Laws"

That was, of course, the re-scheduled semi-final after Hillsborough. Classy, that man.

I don't get in a lather over derby games. The first one I did get upset over was our 3-0 defeat in 69-70 when I was a kid watching on someone's colour telly as a treat. Some treat...though I was glad we got our own in time for the World Cup then. I did see us become League Champions at Goodison that season though so every cloud an all that. Being an oularse has its compensations when we play the Spawn of The Devil. I'm not scared/worried/even arsed. I wasn't when I was at school in the 70s when they were crowing it either. Stuff em.
Was at that game in the street end.....we scored the best goal of the game from Sandy Brown's diving header and later in the return we smacked them 2-0 at the pit. Have always hated derby games no matter what the circumstances...

That's what generally they are all about, the spoilt kid at school with everythinglol
I know a kopite who's constantly giving people grief, but he sure as hell can't take it. He slags us, Man United and Chelsea off all the time but when other people talk about Liverpool they're ~obsessed. He disappeared off Facebook in 2014 when City won the league.

I wonder why.

Was at that game in the street end.....we scored the best goal of the game from Sandy Brown's diving header and later in the return we smacked them 2-0 at the pit. Have always hated derby games no matter what the circumstances...

Thats right... poor ole Sandy. Theyd be in therapy now if they scored one like that. Emlyn Hughes running round like a banshee when he lashed one in too....ta-ta. Noone could 'call' the derby games then...they used to say "form goes out the window" for them.

Mr Carragher should remember that pride cometh before a fall. And if you can find a more proud and vain group than the rs, then I don't want to know about it, but their fall from grace when it occurs will be mighty and terrible to behold.

Their fall from grace already happened.They've never been the same since February 1991 thankfully!

Ha ha listening to Phil Orc Features Thompson brain fart all over SSN.

“We’re as good as Man City offensively”

“Kloop will be seeing Winning the CL as a realistic target”

Someone orientate the poor man to time and place.

One of their youth team players was allegedly racially abused in Moscow today, unacceptable of course if true.

I wonder what their reaction would be if the Spatak senior players came out wearing T-shirt’s of support bearing the name of the alleged player who did it.

Ha ha listening to Phil Orc Features Thompson brain fart all over SSN.

“We’re as good as Man City offensively”

“Kloop will be seeing Winning the CL as a realistic target”

Someone orientate the poor man to time and place.

If that's the case, after having had his teeth straightened, he obviously needs the same for his eyes

untitled.webp

The BBC wankfest over the rs continues unabated....Ha Ha and the racist ratboy is in town as well....on the same day that they report Spartak (quite rightly I may add) for racial abuse of one of their own youth players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back