• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case, after having had his teeth straightened, he obviously needs the same for his eyes

View attachment 42675

And his nose....

dr-teeth-in-the-muppets-bohemian-rhapsody-e1433796146709.png

Haha they're doing it again aren't they? Game over at half time and instead of preserving energy for the derby they'll be bombing 100% for the full 90. Any manager with a clue would be resting their best players now.

Typical of this lots luck that they get a nice handy Home training session of a match before the Derby, while our lads will be travelling to Cyprus...

since the premier league began we have won 10 derby’s Since 1992 and that includes the fa cup (Gosling)

We have got no right to act cocky or even think we have a slight chance . Our performances in derbys have mentally scarred my brain .

Even if we done the unthinkable and managed a win at anfield over the next month It’s not even anything worth celebrating. Until we compete against them regularly in derby’s we should keep our mouths shut .

Our record against these in the past 25 years is a crime .

I totally agree with your penultimate paragraph mate but I wouldn't be able to contain myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back