• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha Carra in his cocky element on twitter.Our christmas aint ruined at all Carra mate.We'll beat you at Anfield next Sunday, and we'll then look forward with confidence to January.A draw at Anfield in the cup would be great.We'll have a great chance then to dump them out, when we get them back to Goodison.If any red thinks they'll have it as easy against us, as they did in the previous two Anfield meetings.Then they have another thing coming to them altogether.
I hate this from evertonians. Getting cocky or even a bit confident that we will beat them is daft as it always backfires . You would think we would learn our lessons .

He's always ready with the banter isn't he? Yet the reason he's so bitter towards Evertonians is because he got a bit of banter after his own goal versus United.

Often the case that those who give it can't take it.

Aldo the hair ruffler being another case in point.

That's what generally they are all about, the spoilt kid at school with everythinglol

Carragher is a closet blue and wears a vintage Everton kit at weekends and I claim my £5.

28v3vw7.jpg

I will be impressed if anyone gets the reference.

I'll colour you..

latest

I hate this from evertonians. Getting cocky or even a bit confident that we will beat them is daft as it always backfires . You would think we would learn our lessons .
Haha yes I agree. Haven't won at anfield in 18 years and haven't won the game itself in 7 years but apparently we are going to reverse that in the next month

Haha yes I agree. Haven't won at anfield in 18 years and haven't won the game itself in 7 years but apparently we are going to reverse that in the next month
since the premier league began we have won 10 derby’s Since 1992 and that includes the fa cup (Gosling)

We have got no right to act cocky or even think we have a slight chance . Our performances in derbys have mentally scarred my brain .

Even if we done the unthinkable and managed a win at anfield over the next month It’s not even anything worth celebrating. Until we compete against them regularly in derby’s we should keep our mouths shut .

Our record against these in the past 25 years is a crime .

since the premier league began we have won 10 derby’s Since 1992 and that includes the fa cup (Gosling)

We have got no right to act cocky or even think we have a slight chance . Our performances in derbys have mentally scarred my brain .

Even if we done the unthinkable and managed a win at anfield over the next month It’s not even anything worth celebrating. Until we compete against them regularly in derby’s we should keep our mouths shut .

yeah the record is poor, but i don't think our fans get cocky, it's just a bit of hope and confidence. All fans should be confident and supportive for every single game, not fearful. I don't get scared when we play them tbh, we've lost so many recently and it such a bad way that it can't really get much worse. Nothing wrong with cork's optimistic and supportive view imo, nothing cocky about it.

yeah the record is poor, but i don't think our fans get cocky, it's just a bit of hope and confidence. All fans should be confident and supportive for every single game, not fearful. I don't get scared when we play them tbh, we've lost so many recently and it such a bad way that it can't really get much worse. Nothing wrong with cork's optimistic and supportive view imo, nothing cocky about it.
I’m talking in general about fans getting cocky . I’ve got a mate who hasn’t been to a game since Chelsea away In The league. But all of a sudden he’s sniffing round for derby tickets because we are apparently going to beat them . I just don’t see the point in building our hopes up for another fall . In 7 years we’ve not shown any signs of beating them so why think things will be suddenly different?

I’m talking in general about fans getting cocky . I’ve got a mate who hasn’t been to a game since Chelsea away In The league. But all of a sudden he’s sniffing round for derby tickets because we are apparently going to beat them . I just don’t see the point in building our hopes up for another fall . In 7 years we’ve not shown any signs of beating them so why think things will be suddenly different?

We've got two chances,

No chance,

& err, still no chance !!

Fully agree.

The fact that if we were to win it would be laughed off is pretty much damning in itself. The phrase bringing out a DVD would be thrown about following the win like clockwork.

I must admit the worst moment for me as a blue was the 3-0 Gerrard hat trick game. Moyes resting players to draw with Sunderland in the cup is one thing but the fact we just gave the tit a derby moment for his career was shameful. Especially considering his role over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back