• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha Carra in his cocky element on twitter.Our christmas aint ruined at all Carra mate.We'll beat you at Anfield next Sunday, and we'll then look forward with confidence to January.A draw at Anfield in the cup would be great.We'll have a great chance then to dump them out, when we get them back to Goodison.If any red thinks they'll have it as easy against us, as they did in the previous two Anfield meetings.Then they have another thing coming to them altogether.

Ha ha ha Carra in his cocky element on twitter.Our christmas aint ruined at all Carra mate.We'll beat you at Anfield next Sunday, and we'll then look forward with confidence to January.A draw at Anfield in the cup would be great.We'll have a great chance then to dump them out, when we get them back to Goodison.If any red thinks they'll have it as easy against us, as they did in the previous two Anfield meetings.Then they have another thing coming to them altogether.
Is right lad, this is the attitude the players need.

Mr Carragher should remember that pride cometh before a fall. And if you can find a more proud and vain group than the rs, then I don't want to know about it, but their fall from grace when it occurs will be mighty and terrible to behold.

He's always ready with the banter isn't he? Yet the reason he's so bitter towards Evertonians is because he got a bit of banter after his own goal versus United.

Often the case that those who give it can't take it.

Aldo the hair ruffler being another case in point.

They were just as cocky the last time they had us in the early rounds of the cup with a league fixture in close proximity too both being at Anfield. They didn’t win either of them and we ended their league and cup campaign over three games.

He's always ready with the banter isn't he? Yet the reason he's so bitter towards Evertonians is because he got a bit of banter after his own goal versus United.

Must be a constant source of embarrassment for him that his job involves criticising players that have won a competition he never got anywhere near.

Aldo the hair ruffler being another case in point

Is that our favourite Alcoholic Aldo you are talking about after a nottingham forest player (Brian Laws i think) scored an own goal, and aldo ruffled his hair?

In the 89 game at full time, didnt tony adams seek aldo out and give him a little hair ruffle and said "thats for Brian Laws"

Is that our favourite Alcoholic Aldo you are talking about after a nottingham forest player (Brian Laws i think) scored an own goal, and aldo ruffled his hair?

In the 89 game at full time, didnt tony adams seek aldo out and give him a little hair ruffle and said "thats for Brian Laws"

Yeah that's the fella. It'd have been classless anyway but it was in (as i know you know) the replayed Hillsborough semi....it boggles the mind.

Carragher is a closet blue and wears a vintage Everton kit at weekends and I claim my £5.
28v3vw7.jpg

I will be impressed if anyone gets the reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back