• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one did. The journos just laughed as if to say 'wtf is he on about?'

The absolute best part though was when he asked for a show of hands in the room whether it was a pen or not. Three people put their hands up and he initially buzzed off it before everyone else piped up saying that it was and he was like '..oh'. He's had an absolute mare today.

That was amazing.

I think he thought even if they thought it was a penalty he could intimidate them into keeping their hands down so when that failed it was just glorious.

Ha ha ha it didn't go to plan for them today did it?We frustrated them and get a draw, and Klopp is fuming!Big Sam is really starting to rattle their cage.I feel that we have mentally unnerved Liverpool after today.The last time that happened was when we dumped out of the FA Cup in 2009, and their title challenge thankfully collapsed afterwards.All we need is a draw at Anfield next month.I have every confidence then, that we will put them to the sword at Goodison.So yeah today was a good day.

xx.gif

Re: Liverpool 1 v Everton 1 (Salah 42’)
« Reply #1380 on: Today at 09:04:59 PM »
Quote from: Nick110581 on Today at 08:45:28 PM
If that's a pen then Salah fouls Martina in build up to his goal
Indeed. I noticed that, too!

So did I :cool:

Murphy on Klopp.... shots fired...
I didnt expect his reaction especially the bit ridiculing Klopp for going on the pitch to remonstrate with the ref at the end without even seeing the penalty incident again. Shearer was extremely critical of Klopp not expecting us to put on a defensive showing and it was up to them to break us down.etc. Loved Sam saying "he can moan all he likes... it was a penalty"....could well get used to this new "get stuffed/on yer bike" two fingers from our manager.

Amazing, how do Liverpool find these idiots? or are they normal before they go there, i just dont know but i do know its very very funny

What is funny is that there’ll be kopites watching that genuinely thinking that’s Klopp being hipster and zany. What’s even worse is that they think everyone else thinks that too whereas everyone is looking at him like the complete fruitcake he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back