• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The days of them somehow spawning their way to a UCL final and then spawning that are over, even with Satan in their corner.

Too many teams far superior to them now for that amount of luck to come into play.

They are making up the numbers in that competition, however much its dressed up otherwise.

Ha ha you know if anyone could defy that logic it’s them. They’re utter Satan embodied. Played no one of any quality at all and could well find themselves in the quarters.

Lifted my self imposed embargo on listening to Talksport this morning because I (rightly) anticipated the topic would be yesterday's game.
Right away one of the rats was asking what you playing at Jim.
There then followed an absolute meltdown of a tirade, in à high pitched scouse squeal Carragher would have been proud of.
Questioning about why Sky/Talksport are persecuting Klopp.
It was cringeworthy with even Danny Murphy telling him to take off his Red tinted glasses.

The media barometer on Klopp will have moved from him being considered a refreshing eccentric to now an embarrassing hysteric. Theres only so many spats/pitchside flare-ups and now media outbursts that can be put down to heat of the moment passion. Its lack of control, unprofessional but a welcome surprise Xmas present of schadenfreude (sorry Herr Klopp !) for the likes of us.

Can't wait to see his press call today, hope someone presses those buttons again, his behavior at each of his press calls yesterday showed him up for what he is a petulant clown, I seriously hope the RS owners ignore the fact it was entirely his fault that the RS did not give themselves more of an opportunity to beat us, his selection was disrespectful to us and it backfired in spectacular fashion, his 'let me see your hands' call was an all time classic.

RS owners please take note, please do not sack him we love him if only for his mega entertainment value, the big equine faced clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back