• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently it's now cheating to step across a defender to protect the ball while in possession.
Lucas Leiva once 'won' a penalty against Arsenal when he stopped running so that eboue, who was chasing him, ran into his back. They all thought that was a pen at the time, so what's changed I wonder?

Calvert Lewins had more merit as well, seeing as he had control of the ball (Leiva didn't) and he was actually pushed.

Lucas Leiva once 'won' a penalty against Arsenal when he stopped running so that eboue, who was chasing him, ran into his back. They all thought that was a pen at the time, so what's changed I wonder?

Calvert Lewins had more merit as well, seeing as he had control of the ball (Leiva didn't) and he was actually pushed.

We both know the kit is the only deciding factor in a deluded man's mind.
The kind of man who thinks klopps outburst was justified

Ha ha ha the toys are really flying out of the pram now.They thought they were going to smash us 5-0, but instead we went to Anfield and strangled the life out of them.Since Sunday we've had Klopp Aldo and John Barnes going into meltdown mode.lol I think Big Sam is the first manager we have had since Joe Royle, to really rattle their cage and get under their noses.I also like the way Big Sam responded to Carras taunting and goading.There's now a sense of a don't eff with us attitude, with regards to Liverpool.I really feel that we've dealt Liverpool a psychological blow, ahead of the FA Cup game in January.

Surely they should be diverting their anger to the manager and the players for not finishing us off sooner? We were there for the taking and yet they failed to put the game to bed.

Why can they not just confront the real issue that we’re barely into December and they’re title challenge is completely over. I think they saw the early results and in their deluded minds had scenarios of us getting hit for 5 or 6 then City dropping points and all of the headlines being about how they are the form team in the league etc. Instead big Sam has turned those headlines negative and City march on. Nothing Kopites hate more than not being the centre of media attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back