• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can they not just confront the real issue that we’re barely into December and they’re title challenge is completely over. I think they saw the early results and in their deluded minds had scenarios of us getting hit for 5 or 6 then City dropping points and all of the headlines being about how they are the form team in the league etc. Instead big Sam has turned those headlines negative and City march on. Nothing Kopites hate more than not being the centre of media attention.

Wonder how long it will be before they generate a massive "rivalry" with City. They did it with Chelsea when they became a team that threatened their position as media darlings. In fact they've always done it, think back to Nottingham Forest in the late 70s when they had the cheek to challenge.

Klopp still trying to paint himself as the correct party in his press conference today.

He said earlier: "I would give the same post-match interview now as I did. I felt like this in the moment but I'm not an actor. I don't think anybody remembers it, to be honest, and say 'oh my god, that was hilarious'".

The lack of awareness is off the charts. He's been the laughing stock of football for a few days and yet thinks that people know deep down he was morally right.

Jim White in the Telegraph has done a piece on the documentary about City that Amazon are making. I thought you might like this bit.

"It is being made by the same operation who brought us that masterpiece of unintended comedy, Being Liverpool, a film which exposed so trenchantly the expansive gap between Brendan Rodgers’s ego and his achievement. The difference this time is that the film-makers are likely to catch the process of proper success. This time it is almost certain they will be witnesses to real history, as opposed to the aftermath of cosmetic dentistry"

Klopp still trying to paint himself as the correct party in his press conference today.

He said earlier: "I would give the same post-match interview now as I did. I felt like this in the moment but I'm not an actor. I don't think anybody remembers it, to be honest, and say 'oh my god, that was hilarious'".

The lack of awareness is off the charts. He's been the laughing stock of football for a few days and yet thinks that people know deep down he was morally right.

Q.E.D. Hes a grade A crank...a perfect fit for Waco.

Just watching klopp explain how he was reasonable and wouldn’t change anything in his post game interview . I like to think of that and the petulant childish dummy spitting on Sunday when I remember Evertonians saying or posting that they didn’t mind him or even liked him . I can’t stand him and I hope to see more pathetic complaining after the cup tie next month .

Suarez was almost made for them in terms of his personality but when it comes to managers you’d struggle to find another better suited for that shower .

Just watching klopp explain how he was reasonable and wouldn’t change anything in his post game interview . I like to think of that and the petulant childish dummy spitting on Sunday when I remember Evertonians saying or posting that they didn’t mind him or even liked him . I can’t stand him and I hope to see more pathetic complaining after the cup tie next month .

Suarez was almost made for them in terms of his personality but when it comes to managers you’d struggle to find another better suited for that shower .

From the the big babies interview earlier-

"I would give the same interview now. The information I had to give would be the same but now I am completely relaxed but it was five minutes after the game and I was not relaxed," he said.

"It is always the same, you look into the eyes of the journalist and see he is not interested what you feel and sometimes that feels not that cool. That is why I reacted why I reacted."

Awwwwww, the journalist looked in his eyes and is not interested how the poor baba "Sugar Puff Teeth" feels. What a nasty man, time for the Cult Kopites to fight back I reckon, maybe we'll start getting a few of them throwing these videos over the net. (just substitute Britany for Jurgen)

:Blink::Blink::Blink::Blink:

No chief, only the entire world eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back