• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAWK isnt amused:

Just absolutely despicable officiating at the moment

If I was Jurgen I’d honestly risk whatever punishment and plough into the corrupt c*nts in his presser. It’s not easy to break down this anti football c*nts at the best of times, and then you get this and Sunday. Four points literally stolen by raw corruption.

lollollollollollollollol

3 shots on target against us, 1 so far tonight ....

hate all that crap the media spouted about how "someone everton drew with liverpool", labelling it a battering etc. They only had one more shot on target than us. If it was as much as a battering as the media claimed pickford would have been throwing himself left right and centre saving shots galore. Just because they had all the possession and territory doesn't mean it was a battering nor were we lucky. Two legit goals, 1-1, nothing more than that. They weren't robbed by anyone. Any manager with half a brain can see that that's the way to play against them, especially because their defence will always give something away.

Anyway, klopp's continuous moaning of the festive schedule seems to already providing a negative effect on his tiny squad.

RAWK isnt amused:

Just absolutely despicable officiating at the moment

If I was Jurgen I’d honestly risk whatever punishment and plough into the corrupt c*nts in his presser. It’s not easy to break down this anti football c*nts at the best of times, and then you get this and Sunday. Four points literally stolen by raw corruption.

lollollollollollollollol

lollollollol:cheers::pint2::celebrate:

idiots, the utter idiots. a blatant penalty and the correct call on a handball isn't corruption, it's called the laws of football. Deliberate handball and a foul inside the box constituting a penalty are two of the more older football rules as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back