• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

Just seen it, on halfway line it is not given as a free kick but when it goes in then you have to give it.

No idea on any rule changes.

Always good to see them moan though.

Am loving the endless whines about Anti-Football from them now they've dropped 4 point out of 6 against Sam and Pardew.

Suck it up Kopites, I expect every team will play like that against you now.

I loved the typical RS commentator saying that “there’s no way that was deliberate handball”........well tough my son, it was, and it was spotted........

They’re blaming their last two results on ‘controversial decisions’ because apparently a push in the box in the back and a blatant handball are now controversial? The only controversial thing is that they were given at Anfield where the home crowd is used to going seasons without a single decision going against them.

View attachment 42812

View attachment 42813

View attachment 42814

View attachment 42815

Liverpool have dropped points in the league 8 times this season, above are 4 times that he has blamed the referee for them not getting the full 3 ponnts (Newcastle 1-1, Man U 0-0, Burnley 1-1 & Chelsea 1-1)
Throw in the Watford 3-3 when he moaned about the guy being offside or something for watfords 3rd goal, the Man city 5-0 where if Mane hadnt been sent off they would of won (despite being 1 nil down) and our draw with them on Sunday, that is 7 out of the 8 games the referee has been at fault (in klopps opinion anyway) for Liverpool not winning there games (Spurs 4-1 is the only one i couldnt find anything).
Also bear in mind that Kloppo thought the Mignolet foul when Diouf was through on goal was the correct decision to only give him a yellow it seems that all referee's good decisions are based on if they are in liverpools favour or not

Anyone see a pattern emerging here?

upload_2017-12-14_10-6-35.webp

Just thought i would add this to the list, so that is now 8 of the 9 league games liverpool have dropped points have been down to the referee.
As this includes the city 5-0 defeat, which obviously liverpool would of won if it wasent for the ref, than liverpool would be top, so acording to Kloppo the referee in EVERY game (apart from spurs 4-1) they have dropped points has robbed them

A bad team/ manager blames external factors. A good team/ manager works out what to do better.

That's too much like good advice. Dear RAWK, you wuz robbed, no need to change, you're just in a period of terrible luck. Keep at it, and don't change a thing - let the other teams catch you up and then it'll all be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back