• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
25348323_1589053331131556_3954359342921223072_n.jpg

Apart from Arsenal in August they’ve not beaten any team of quality at all this season:

United 0-0
Chelsea 1-1
Spurs 4-1
City 5-0
Sevilla 1-1
Sevilla 3-3
Everton 1-1

They even drew with Watford and Burnley. The only 2 teams they’ve beaten in the top half are Leicester (Vardy’s missed pen and lost there in the cup) and Arsenal.

All they’ve done is pounded some dross and jarg European sides and then gone about proclaiming they’ve got the best front four in Europe.

View attachment 42847

Just thought i would add this to the list, so that is now 8 of the 9 league games liverpool have dropped points have been down to the referee.
As this includes the city 5-0 defeat, which obviously liverpool would of won if it wasent for the ref, than liverpool would be top, so acording to Kloppo the referee in EVERY game (apart from spurs 4-1) they have dropped points has robbed them
haha - the boys have massive chests - they look like arms....lol

"This is also the main reason I'm looking forward to VAR next season, if it can even overturn half those decisions despite what mayhem it might create, then I would be happy. The referees without video assistance clearly tend to side against us more often than not"
Jesus Christ, they have literally no self awareness do they? Which team has this one been watching?
I think this is why refs are not giving them every decision anymore, when it comes in they will be the biggest loses, in the var .

Thats this bloke banned for life...

Re: Referee decisions and their impact in Liverpool games
« Reply #27 on: Today at 08:21:00 AM »
Theres just no evidence that Liverpool are being picked on. Every team suffers from poor officiating as in all fields there is human error.

Video will help as generally technology will minimise human error.

Its frankly embarrasing if parts of our fan base think we are being singled out

Just been told a true story... few lads I know went to watch the lovables last night... a few minutes from the end one of disappeared. . Assuming he'd gone to the loo the others left at the end and waited outside for him. After a bit they thought it was odd he hadn't shown up at the car so they had a bit of a mooch around for him but couldn't find him. Anyways... after about 90 mins of trying to phone him and having no contact they decided they had to leave as it's a long drive home and 2 of the lads had work this morning. Anyway... the lad turns up today on social media asking get if anybody could pick him up from Liverpool. ..he decided at the end of the game to make a 1 man pitch invasion and got himself nicked haha

Just been told a true story... few lads I know went to watch the lovables last night... a few minutes from the end one of disappeared. . Assuming he'd gone to the loo the others left at the end and waited outside for him. After a bit they thought it was odd he hadn't shown up at the car so they had a bit of a mooch around for him but couldn't find him. Anyways... after about 90 mins of trying to phone him and having no contact they decided they had to leave as it's a long drive home and 2 of the lads had work this morning. Anyway... the lad turns up today on social media asking get if anybody could pick him up from Liverpool. ..he decided at the end of the game to make a 1 man pitch invasion and got himself nicked haha

lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back