• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

50/50s:
- Everton (H): Lovren pushing Calvert-Lewin for a penalty
- Leicester (A): Mignolet gets the first ball but scuffs it and takes out Vardy for a penalty
- Newcastle (A): Their goal was borderline offside, maybe level. How many times have we got a call
- West Brom (H): Solanke's goal ruled out for handball

So Lovren pushing CL is now 50/50?

That's a change of heart isn't it?It was a total travesty on Sunday!lol

50/50s:
- Everton (H): Lovren pushing Calvert-Lewin for a penalty
- Leicester (A): Mignolet gets the first ball but scuffs it and takes out Vardy for a penalty
- Newcastle (A): Their goal was borderline offside, maybe level. How many times have we got a call
- West Brom (H): Solanke's goal ruled out for handball

So Lovren pushing CL is now 50/50?

That's a change of heart isn't it?It was a total travesty on Sunday!lol

plus, as the RAWK poster likes to use "ex ref confirmed", the ex ref confirmed its a penalty so shouldn't it even be on his list

"This is also the main reason I'm looking forward to VAR next season, if it can even overturn half those decisions despite what mayhem it might create, then I would be happy. The referees without video assistance clearly tend to side against us more often than not"
Jesus Christ, they have literally no self awareness do they? Which team has this one been watching?

"This is also the main reason I'm looking forward to VAR next season, if it can even overturn half those decisions despite what mayhem it might create, then I would be happy. The referees without video assistance clearly tend to side against us more often than not"
Jesus Christ, they have literally no self awareness do they? Which team has this one been watching?
The RS are not aware of self awareness, as far as I am aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back