• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll love him for that the bitter rats.

They still love FSW for calling us a 'small club'.

Well that's the two of them who've seen their arse goodstyle this week. Funny how they seem to attract total ta-tas as managers... who, of course the cultists naturally deify, them being of the same rationale. Imagine watching Klopp and Benitez bevvied...trying to out-rant each other ....be like a Spike Milligan sketch at his eccentric best.

Well that's the two of them who've seen their arse goodstyle this week. Funny how they seem to attract total ta-tas as managers... who, of course the cultists naturally deify, them being of the same rationale. Imagine watching Klopp and Benitez bevvied...trying to out-rant each other ....be like a Spike Milligan sketch at his eccentric best.
And Fat Sam steals their pints when they're not looking.

Brilliant!!!

Which reminds me

20171213_193822.jpg

To Everton journalist. "You're smling, did you enjoy how you played?"

"Yeah, it was a good point"

Mocking, sniggering and looking for attention, Liverpools Manager in front of a host of local, international media outlets responds with "That's what my mother used to say to me after school".

Now, I ain't no super intellect, no psychologist or claim to know more than the next bloke. But that was sheer nonsense, in fact I think it showed he'd finally gone all Kenny or Aldridge, nearly Barnes like with that.

I know the press lads laughed at him but gave him a walk over pretty much in their copy, but he has to stay doesn't he? The deluded love him! Aresenal who have won more in past three years than the Haarlem Globetrotters have in eleven see Wenger as a failure, but the cult see this lad as a messiah.

I know we've not lived up to expectations, but compared to our friends over the Park in their Asian Premiership Cup winning year? The odd one needs more money and more time, only then will the APLT come home!!!

Which one ofyou scamps posted this:

"We broke his heart, in my opinion. He loved Liverpool as most of us loved him. When your one true love kicks you out in favour of a broken down, toothless old fool with the charisma of a mouldy sock dredged up from the darkest and most fetid corner of the basement, your entire sense of perspective is lost.

I think he's been seeking something that doesn't exist anymore - the romance of football. It's why I still worship the man - he's from the old days when football meant something bigger than bank balances. There's a reason he is in equal company with our true greats on our banner. He has that same soul.
"

One of the greatest parodies I've ever seen.

.....er.....Who is the subject of that eloquent testimonial :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back