• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unbelievable to read on Echo website that RS fans are moaning about Martin Tyler's commentary yesterday lacking any enthusiasm.

I posted somewhere on here yesterday that I switched off the game because of his ridiculously biased commentary was doing my head in!

Unbelievable!

Unbelievable to read on Echo website that RS fans are moaning about Martin Tyler's commentary yesterday lacking any enthusiasm.

I posted somewhere on here yesterday that I switched off the game because of his ridiculously biased commentary was doing my head in!

Unbelievable!
It's always something with them isn't it, win 4 nil and that's the discussion point.

I see the Offended by Everything plague are out in force in the RS Daily Bugle Echo whinging about Martyn Tyler's commentary on Sky. They will be calling for a boycott next. Seems Tyler is a Manc.

Don't have nightmares.

General-view-of-Jumpers-with-Liverpool-manager-Juergen-Klopp-on-before-the-match.jpg

I see the Offended by Everything plague are out in force in the RS Daily Bugle Echo whinging about Martyn Tyler's commentary on Sky. They will be calling for a boycott next. Seems Tyler is a Manc.

They should replay his commentary of their spawny win over City at Anfield in 13/14, genuine disappointment in his voice when Silva levels it up before he almost orgasms when Coutinho hits the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back