• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we can't link the daily mirror stuff on here but collymore's column today isn't blowing smoke up their hoops. Bullets in the post methinks....

Although they have a double paged spread written by two fanboy's (can't call these journalists as it ain't news), just about how brilliant they are to calm the "always offended brigade" down a tad... muppets

Don't have nightmares.

General-view-of-Jumpers-with-Liverpool-manager-Juergen-Klopp-on-before-the-match.jpg
WHY

One good thing about Fat Sam is that we'll never have to see his grid on jumpers.

They’re moaning how many penalties we’re getting. Christ alive you couldn’t make it up with that lot. Is there another fan group around with so little self awareness? They top the premier league penalty figures despite managing only two title challenges in 25 years.

Allardyce truly has boiled some heads.

Isn't it because we are getting in the opposition's box so much or does that only count when it's Suarez's RS getting the pens.

Nope. Every time a player they idolize leaves it leaves a warm glow in my heart knowing that they are crying in their cornflakes for weeks and months.

Unfortunately I can't see it being Suarez/Sterling level dementia, they could legitimately point to Salah, Firmino and Mane and feel they can do without. Still, any kopite tears are better than none

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back