• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I can't see it being Suarez/Sterling level dementia, they could legitimately point to Salah, Firmino and Mane and feel they can do without. Still, any kopite tears are better than none

If they had sold him in the summer the tears would have been immense but quite a few have turned on him since then. Still has a lot of support though so it will hurt them all the same.

Be even funnier if Salah jumped ship for Madrid this summer as well lol

So I sit down with me tea and a bevvy for Brizzle City v ManU and what do I find preceding it? An extended interview with Klopp. I keep seeing slo-mo footage of him in an ad to promote the festive fixture list. No other manager gets arse licked like him, he's clearly bigger than the club. Says a lot about both of them I think.

With the windfall from the Suarez money they bought:

Mario Balotelli
Rickie Lambert
Lazar Markovic
Alberto Moreno
Emre Can
Divock Origi
Adam Lallana
Dejan Lovren

If they get 133m for him I hope they spend it in a similar manner.[/QUOT

Don't forget they'll only have £85mill to spend once you take away the £48mill they've agree to buy that keita for, all of a sudden it doesn't seem a lot when they need a new gk, lb and cb...

Talk of Coutinho to Barca for £133 million in January, i'll be gutted if they get that much for him.
They might just be able to pay for Keita and Van Dijk and be able to do business and resist anything but a super daft bid for any of their stars.

Unless Southampton rinse them...

So I sit down with me tea and a bevvy for Brizzle City v ManU and what do I find preceding it? An extended interview with Klopp. I keep seeing slo-mo footage of him in an ad to promote the festive fixture list. No other manager gets arse licked like him, he's clearly bigger than the club. Says a lot about both of them I think.
Sky had a breaking news banner earlier telling us that Klippety was going to give a press conference.

Don't have nightmares.

General-view-of-Jumpers-with-Liverpool-manager-Juergen-Klopp-on-before-the-match.jpg
Seriously

Remember when Jordan Ibe was the new Pele. ...

Hit the post in the Derby & all of a sudden he's worth £15m? Top dollar if you can find a fool willing to pay it - we've had some say Howe should be considered here. Hope he learns from mistakes like this.

Yeah quite like Can, just a shame he's leaving for free at the end of the season.
Can Can can off the rs for no transfer fee?

I'm sure if he went to PSG, there would be some way to put can-can into that question.

Either way some saathern rs fan would certainly call him a cant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back