• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope the lad Brewster takes heart from the way that Tom Adeyemi stood up to the racist filth thrown at him from the Kop a couple of seasons back.

c788f50570_468x308.jpg
article-2083375-0F5CE3A500000578-960_468x298.jpg
I remember that game, poor lad was in tears, and the whole ground booed him because he was racially abused, was pretty horrible and just after the suarez affair

I thought it was worth bringing to the attention of our resident anti kopite stasi.
there's a couple I've noticed, I won't throw accusations around just yet, best we monitor the situation, but their posting history is interesting, far better detectives than me around fortunately.

After his pathetic failure last time, I expect king howie and his ilk to try and strike again

there's a couple I've noticed, I won't throw accusations around just yet, best we monitor the situation, but their posting history is interesting, far better detectives than me around fortunately.

After his pathetic failure last time, I expect king howie and his ilk to try and strike again

You'll notice them by the spike in their activity when Liverpool win and their total disappearance when they lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back