• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighter jet?
I'm sure she'll understand and explain the discrepancy. She seems so unnecessarily detailed with all of her other Everton memories, it would be weird for her to slip up on a thing like this
Fixed it for you.
Here we go.
- I was born in 1984.
- My mum used to support Liverpool, so I started supporting them when I was about 8 or 9. Never went to Analfield, though I did ask her to take me.
- My bluenose relatives on my dad's side started taking my brother to matches in the 94-95 season. He switched from Spurs to Everton. I think his first match was Derby? I got asked if I wanted to go, but said no.
- I changed teams after going the Villa match on the last day of the 95-96 season.
- I wasn't at that Wimbledon game, that was me getting it confused with the Coventry match at the end of 97-98. I did see Everton play Wimbledon once but that was in 1997, I think? I never saw Everton in the Mike Walker years.
- I hate Liverpool.

Also, this is me on the pitch carrying the Rainbow Toffees banner. I'm the one with the long hair.
nbta8o.jpg

Fighter jet?

Fixed it for you.
Here we go.
- I was born in 1984.
- My mum used to support Liverpool, so I started supporting them when I was about 8 or 9. Never went to Analfield, though I did ask her to take me.
- My bluenose relatives on my dad's side started taking my brother to matches in the 94-95 season. He switched from Spurs to Everton. I think his first match was Derby? I got asked if I wanted to go, but said no.
- I changed teams after going the Villa match on the last day of the 95-96 season.
- I wasn't at that Wimbledon game, that was me getting it confused with the Coventry match at the end of 97-98. I did see Everton play Wimbledon once but that was in 1997, I think? I never saw Everton in the Mike Walker years.
- I hate Liverpool.

Also, this is me on the pitch carrying the Rainbow Toffees banner. I'm the one with the long hair.
nbta8o.jpg
Yeah.. that's me in the stand ... the one with short hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back