2021/22 Ellis Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t really judge him based off scraps against the European Champions, whilst we’re patched together.

But did okay I thought, held it up, but what can he do?

Good team spirit, and I’m sure against a lower opposition we could see more from him.

You won't get many chances with Benitez so when you do you've got to take them. Held the ball up well at times but his pressing was half arsed and thats been kind. Dobbin came on and the dynamic changed.

I'd still rather have Simms 1v1 than any other striker at Everton, but he's got to get that workrate up far more to be given minutes

I'm not judging the lad on tonights performance I'm judging him by what I've seen since he was in the youth team, flat track bully in the youth team that will find the premier League difficult. Needs another loan to continue his development. Will never be the most mobile but the lad can finish. Wouldn't give up on him not every day he will be against Rudiger, Thiago Silva and Cesar Azpi.

I'm not judging the lad on tonights performance I'm judging him by what I've seen since he was in the youth team, flat track bully in the youth team that will find the premier League difficult. Needs another loan to continue his development. Will never be the most mobile but the lad can finish. Wouldn't give up on him not every day he will be against Rudiger, Thiago Silva and Cesar Azpi.
Could be right on that. I'm hoping it's just him lacking sharpness though but wasn't very mobile tonight.

As stated before the game, not set up to provide him much service at all, hes not very mobile.

Felt for him. needs to be playing somewhere though.

Status
Not open for further replies.