*Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP 2*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eminem-Gay-Marriage-500x362.jpg

Yes, I'm a white british male.

Eminem is one of the most successful musicians in history, his sophomore album Marshall Mathers LP sold 10,000,000 in it's first week! it sold 80,000,000 worldwide!

Rap isn't just a music genre, it is a culture and a way of life. People mistake it for violent lyrics and bad influences but if you listen much deeper there is a lot of music with messages, witty lyrics, smart punchlines, excellent use of multi's, rhyme, song structure, it's an art form at it's greatest. Hip Hop saved my life.

FFS...

I've just booed at my computer screen for real reading that.

the only thing i pasted was the tracklist. what's your problem? In what way is it random?

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS HATING ON ME?????????????????????????

***This album deserves it's own thread***

Eminem is due to release his eighth studio album on the 05/11/13 titled The Marshall Mathers LP 2.

2i71weo.jpg

Tracklist:

1. "Bad Guy"
2. "Parking Lot (Skit)"
3. "Rhyme Or Reason"
4. "So Much Better"
5. "Survival" DJ Khalil
6. "Legacy"
7. "as*hole" (featuring Skylar Grey)
8. "Berzerk" Rick Rubin
9. "Rap God"
10. "Brainless"
11. "Stronger Than I Was"
12. "The Monster" (featuring Rihanna)
13. "So Far..."
14. "Love Game" (featuring Kendrick Lamar)
15. "Headlights" (featuring Nate Ruess of Fun)
16. "Evil Twin"

Deluxe Edition Tracks

1. Baby
2. Desperation
3. Groundhog day
4. Beautiful pain
5. Wicked ways/silence/ken (skit)
6. Wicked ways
7. Ken (skit)

Executive Producer Dr.Dre & Rick Rubin

I have a copy of this album already so I'll be listening tomorrow and providing a review of each track.

Looking forward to it mick. Eminem's a lyrical genius

the only thing i pasted was the tracklist. what's your problem? In what way is it random?

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS HATING ON ME?????????????????????????

haters gonna hate Mick me old chum

it's how you respond to it (in the form of a rap) that counts

Why are my buttons constantly being pressed on here? Seriously, why? What on earth is this big vendetta against me?

If you haven't got respect for Eminem then please don't comment, this is for appreciation and to talk about a part 2 to one of the greatest albums ever released.

Why are my buttons constantly being pressed on here? Seriously, why? What on earth is this big vendetta against me?

If you haven't got respect for Eminem then please don't comment, this is for appreciation and to talk about a part 2 to one of the greatest albums ever released.

I bet Danny thinks this when you press 'start new thread'.

Llama, you don't like me, i get it. If I disliked you, I wouldn't post anywhere near you but you always seem to around me trying to get me to kick off. I'm not gonna kick off I'm here to talk about Eminem, he is my all time hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back