*Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP 2*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't. I'm currently working on a new project due for release Spring 2014, it's gonna be a free EP and my work is a whole lot better now than back then.

I've got some powerful stuff coming and a music video will be on channel AKA next year.

I'm even working on an Everton song which once completed will be forwarded to whoever at the club and will look to have t played as a regular song before the match.

Please don't forget to link this. I'm HUGELY interested in your work.

What drives you Mick?

I won't. I'm currently working on a new project due for release Spring 2014, it's gonna be a free EP and my work is a whole lot better now than back then.

I've got some powerful stuff coming and a music video will be on channel AKA next year.

I'm even working on an Everton song which once completed will be forwarded to whoever at the club and will look to have t played as a regular song before the match.

That's bold that, mate.

Please don't forget to link this. I'm HUGELY interested in your work.

What drives you Mick?

Life, things that happen day to day. If I didn't express my feelings onto the page then I would keep it bottled up until I snapped. My lyrics are profound, i can write a full 16 bars and read it back and think "woah, you got deep" i write with my left hand so I'm convinced I'm using the emotional side of my brain. I've got songs I can't release because they are too personal and would cause a lot of upset with my family

Everton.. You've never shon so brightly..

Life, things that happen day to day. If I didn't express my feelings onto the page then I would keep it bottled up until I snapped. My lyrics are profound, i can write a full 16 bars and read it back and think "woah, you got deep" i write with my left hand so I'm convinced I'm using the emotional side of my brain. I've got songs I can't release because they are too personal and would cause a lot of upset with my family

Why don't you improvise?

Mick...what happens when life gets better? Will the rap go soft?

Is right lid. You gotta express yourself. Let this fine forum be that form of expression.

Heard snippets of the album seems one of his best ... If u wanna hear the raw talent of eminem I suggest you download the infinite album , brilliant it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back