*Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP 2*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when are you going to sell out, Mick?

But in all seriousness, what do people make of LP2?

I haven't listened to it yet, but I was quite a fan of Mr. Mathers in my youth so I'll probably make some time for his new album for some misplaced nostalgia.

Alot of ignorance being shown by the clique here, First thing Hip hop is a cultural movement, rap is a type of music. To be honest Mick im not expecting much from this album. Eminem has been without inspiration since his second official album imo.

[video=youtube;EdqdC2EK76o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdqdC2EK76o[/video]

The lad who uploaded this has the entire album on his channel.

Heard snippets of the album seems one of his best ... If u wanna hear the raw talent of eminem I suggest you download the infinite album , brilliant it is

I've got infinite mate from 95? It didn't go down too well at the time, but in 1997 when SSLP hit the scenes, my god was we blown away. Eminem completely smashed it and he knew exactly how the white population would act. It's scary one man done what he done.
It's like the song Airplanes Pt2 where he says "what If i missed my plane for the rap Olympics" basically saying he'd be working a normal job with a normal life. He came second as well haha

Alot of ignorance being shown by the clique here, First thing Hip hop is a cultural movement, rap is a type of music. To be honest Mick im not expecting much from this album. Eminem has been without inspiration since his second official album imo.

this ^

The Marshall Mathers LP is arguably one of the best hip hop albums of all time, to call this album The Marshall Mathers LP 2 in itself is some claim to make. Eminem's stuff of late hasn't been brilliant, so I'm interested to listen to this

I'm not expecting much either, I feel Em lost his buzz after the eminem show and when Proof died that really hit him hard. With his sleeping pill addicton thrown in he has been through quite a lot if you add family feuds to that list but I feel it was around 2006 when he weakened a bit. He's still got some tight bars and his flow is incredible on Rap God, literally incredible. He still has the skill but he hasn't got the hunger. Listen to tracks life If I had, Rockbottom, Role Model, Marshall Mathers, the fire is there.
I still think this album will be good otherwise he wouldn't put it out. I can't wait to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back