*Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP 2*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we make requests Mick?
If so I'd like to hear you cover the Pokérap.
[video=youtube;xMk8wuw7nek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMk8wuw7nek[/video]

Hi Mick, or should I say MC Micky-Murph haha

was listening to some of your groovy tunes and they sound really "fat" which I believe is a good thing

I also think some of your lyrics are "fresh" and not very stale at all

however, someone appears to have left a comment on your soundcloud asking "U got anything u wanna let me spit on ?"

what's all that about then mate ???
I don't want to steal any of Micks well deserved limelight (that he stole from Eminem) but I think it's time we spoke exclusively in rhymes again Pat my old son. What dya say? Drop a few bars with me?

Not personally but he's on my Facebook.

I haven't released anything for about 2 years.

was just wondering. He's my cousin and was thinking maybe I could get him and 2k to spit some bars with you n ting.

you should get stuff released mate.

your time is NOW

Who wants beef? Who wants teeth?/who wants grief and who wants mischief?/I've got beats, I've got sweets - erm sorry kids, butI I've got a fleet/lets get serious, I've got an army, who the fu*ks gonna harm me, people tend to start me so I'm comin at them calmly, do they bother me? Hardly, they don't get to me, sorry/I'll leave them in my path, Bloodied and wrapped up bodies/ see when they collapse, money and raps my hobbie/ comin with the honey trap to aptly stop me/ I think it's really funny that the members block me, put me on ignore, put me on all fours, put me on the floor before givin it to me raw/

Who wants beef? Who wants teeth?/who wants grief and who wants mischief?/I've got beats, I've got sweets - erm sorry kids, butI I've got a fleet/lets get serious, I've got an army, who the fu*ks gonna harm me, people tend to start me so I'm comin at them calmly, do they bother me? Hardly, they don't get to me, sorry/I'll leave them in my path, Bloodied and wrapped up bodies/ see when they collapse, money and raps my hobbie/ comin with the honey trap to aptly stop me/ I think it's really funny that the members block me, put me on ignore, put me on all fours, put me on the floor before givin it to me raw/

*drowns in puddles of rap fuelled jizz

was just wondering. He's my cousin and was thinking maybe I could get him and 2k to spit some bars with you n ting.

you should get stuff released mate.

your time is NOW

Yea I will get in touch with him when I feel the time is right. I've got to start writing properly again first and get my lines up to scratch.

Yo... I'll get yer ho by the toe and drag her home so,,, I can show her life..not lyk a wife,, no bitching in no kitchen... Just lovin and her knicker twichin..... Mick I ain't stitching or sewing you up.... Pass the cup... We'll drink love up ...and the Man who survives...stays standin ... On the worlds landin... Will succeed and be strong.... And own your woman for long.... For shame ...your game is lame... Step up kid...or are you tame...

who the fu*ks gonna harm me, people tend to start me so I'm comin at them calmly, do they bother me? Hardly

I want teeth !! haha only messing mate

I don't think any rapper in the world ever answered a question with the word "hardly"...until now

I'll say one thing for you Mick, you're a bit of a hip-hop onion, or as it's more commonly known

a rapscallion

I want teeth !! haha only messing mate

I don't think any rapper in the world ever answered a question with the word "hardly"...until now

I'll say one thing for you Mick, you're a bit of a hip-hop onion, or as it's more commonly known

a rapscallion

A raptile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back