*Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP 2*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marshall Mathers LP is arguably one of the best hip hop albums of all time, to call this album The Marshall Mathers LP 2 in itself is some claim to make. Eminem's stuff of late hasn't been brilliant, so I'm interested to listen to this

In comes Bml and nails it..
Hope your well buddy.

The Marshall Mathers LP is arguably one of the best hip hop albums of all time, to call this album The Marshall Mathers LP 2 in itself is some claim to make. Eminem's stuff of late hasn't been brilliant, so I'm interested to listen to this

It's not gonna have the same vibe though is it? Remember around the time of MMLP with everything going on in his life. He'd also just changed the face of the rap game and turned every teenager into a mini me. It was crazy!
With this new album release, there isn't that same vibe, there's not much hype around it either. I hope there's controversy in this to get some people talking again.

I've just checked my notifications and I have a secret admirer, I'd love to know who!
I appreciate all the love though on the reps, for the ones that give me green and say nice things, it's good to hear and your comments are really nice. I don't know what you expect of me but I can only keep being myself and following my mind. I don't do anything in particular to impress, I just go with the flow. Nothing I do is planned, once my mind thinks something I type it.

Thanks for the love and support
MickM86

You have to admire Dr Dre and his thinking.

" I'll produce a white kid and rake the cash in from sales off white lids "

NWA straight outta Compton is a hell of an album though.

Yo yo yo...throw me a beat....

Yo mickety mick
S..s...slickety slick
You got yo finger on the button
But yo pressing too quick

Slw it down brah
And take a second to think
Den cum bak at dat chico
Wit a lyrical wink

He's always dissing yer style
And yer revisionist ways
But yo got game brah
So take him back to kindergarten days

Skool him in rhyme
And with yo lyrical wit
Chico ain't got nuffin lad
His rappin is sh1t

Once he's been owned
And been skooled on the net
Yer red will shine green
And will stay there I bet

Homie go wild on his ass... Peace out .v..

Hi Mick, or should I say MC Micky-Murph haha

was listening to some of your groovy tunes and they sound really "fat" which I believe is a good thing

I also think some of your lyrics are "fresh" and not very stale at all

however, someone appears to have left a comment on your soundcloud asking "U got anything u wanna let me spit on ?"

what's all that about then mate ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back