Transfer Rumour Emmanuel Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watfords twitter ITK / mouthpiece trying to sell him.

I did enjoy this part:

Regarding Dennis’ style of play — he’s a forward which we all know, but he doesn’t have a set position. He operates mainly centrally,

@MikelsGoat @Marius57
1654092818778.png
Mate, I've already said I don't want him.

We need a right sided forwarded.

Its a yay from me if the fee is around £16m-£18m. At worst he’s a backup striker and after the season Dom just had I don’t want to go without someone who can play footy. At best he can operate on the flank and immediately fill the void left by Rich.

Joao Pedro is the closest your gonna get to Rico, available 20 mill, We should be all over it, underrated gem of a player.

I agree, but given how obvious he would seem as a replacement and the total lack of any link whatsoever it seems unlikely at this point.
Dennis it will be.

I agree, but given how obvious he would seem as a replacement and the total lack of any link whatsoever it seems unlikely at this point.
Dennis it will be.
Dennis it will be.
25 mill wasted then, Niasse Mk 2 this lad? heard the RS sniffing round Joao Pedro, when are Everton scouts ever gonna earn there wedge, Rico’s replacement is right there it’s staring us in the face ?

25 mill wasted then, Niasse Mk 2 this lad? heard the RS sniffing round Joao Pedro, when are Everton scouts ever gonna earn there wedge, Rico’s replacement is right there it’s staring us in the face ?

You’re asking Everton scouts to earn their wage then want us to spunk £20m+ on a player from MOTD.

Seems a little paradoxical don’t you think. Zero scouting required there.

To be fair, if clubs of the RS’s standard are already sniffing around him he has probably already moved beyond our reach. Which could explain the absence of any links.

Joao Pedro is the closest your gonna get to Rico, available 20 mill, We should be all over it, underrated gem of a player.

Crazy isn’t it?

It’s almost as if Watford actually scout players abroad? Richarlison, they made about £30m profit on…. They signed Joao Pedro for a similar fee.

Meanwhile, Everton who are trying to “expand their global portfolio”, can’t see to make it past london on their scouting missions.

You’re asking Everton scouts to earn their wage then want us to spunk £20m+ on a player from MOTD.

Seems a little paradoxical don’t you think. Zero scouting required there.
With 20 y o Joao Pedro he’s a player who already has all of the current Rico’s attributes, fast, strong, skillfull & makes things happen out of nothing and STILL has time to develop ( personally think he’s better than Rico at his age) , so yeah I’d rather spunk 20 mill on a young player with massive potential ahead of a 25 year old whos squirmed a few goals for Watford & didn’t exactly set the Belgium league on fire before that, like I keep saying it’s a no brainer.

If Lampard wants him in willing to be hopeful.
Crazy isn’t it?

It’s almost as if Watford actually scout players abroad? Richarlison, they made about £30m profit on…. They signed Joao Pedro for a similar fee.

Meanwhile, Everton who are trying to “expand their global portfolio”, can’t see to make it past london on their scouting missions.
Indeed. We were linked with Caiceido last year who Brighton took and was their best player towards the end of the season. Along with Macaliister who they bought as teen from Argentina and developed and their Belgian sister club that sort the work permits its quite socking how inept we are compared to 'smaller' (but better at football) clubs.

With 20 y o Joao Pedro he’s a player who already has all of the current Rico’s attributes, fast, strong, skillfull & makes things happen out of nothing and STILL has time to develop ( personally think he’s better than Rico at his age) , so yeah I’d rather spunk 20 mill on a young player with massive potential ahead of a 25 year old whos squirmed a few goals for Watford & didn’t exactly set the Belgium league on fire before that, like I keep saying it’s a no brainer.

I’m not saying he’s a good target I’m just asking why you’re complaining about our scouts when discussing a player from Watford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back