Transfer Rumour Emmanuel Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lampard wants him in willing to be hopeful.

Indeed. We were linked with Caiceido last year who Brighton took and was their best player towards the end of the season. Along with Macaliister who they bought as teen from Argentina and developed and their Belgian sister club that sort the work permits its quite socking how inept we are compared to 'smaller' (but better at football) clubs.

You’ll find that we’ll become that “smaller” team, without any sound stategy before long.

I can’t begrudge sides like Brighton, who seem to have a very solid plan, aren’t in a rush to get there, and subsequently, feel like they’ll eventually reap the rewards.

I can grossly be envious of them, mind!

Haven’t Brighton just signed another South American too? Everton just feel about 4-5 steps behind at all times.

I like lourns he’s a very balanced in the know for Watford. Always listen to his views
Same but he lets himself down at times with his abusive replies to those who disagree with some of his points. He was previously LKenz but like a couple of accounts before that one, got banned. Think he’s on his 3rd or 4th account now

I really haven't seen enough of Dennis to actually push for him but he seems to make more sense than a lot of the links we have seen. Why are you so dead against?
Best part of that article.....

Screenshot_20220702_121528_com.android.chrome.jpg

Sorry @Aries didn't read whole thread before diving in.

You’ll find that we’ll become that “smaller” team, without any sound stategy before long.

I can’t begrudge sides like Brighton, who seem to have a very solid plan, aren’t in a rush to get there, and subsequently, feel like they’ll eventually reap the rewards.

I can grossly be envious of them, mind!

Haven’t Brighton just signed another South American too? Everton just feel about 4-5 steps behind at all times.
Brightons fortunes can change quickly. They are the latest side with a blueprint to cement themselves in the premier league.
Bolton, Stoke and burnley all looked secure until the season they were relegated.
We look more like the villa side that was relegated, gradual decline over a number of season.

Sorry, what?? lol lol lol
They scout well, buy low, play for a season or two at most then sell to us at hyped prices.....Doucoure, Richarlison, Marco Silva (check his costs), and likley Dennis or Pedro next.
It would be significantly cheaper if we did the scouting ourselves. Novel idea, but worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back