Transfer Rumour Emmanuel Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
A one off game. They were spanked every week after that, got relegated so doubt he was playing like that all season.
We had a lot of those one off games ourselves but in the wrong way...decent stats, decent age and in the right environment he can continue to progress...plus probably cheapish wages which is a bonus in case we need to get rid.

Looks very skillful lets see if he can put it all together. The fact he can play across the front three is a bonus.
Looking at his style of play, he's skillful, tenacious and intelligent in linkup play, and calm in front of goal.

He could be good for us - need someone like him, when on top of his game to carry the ball and draw fouls.

I've not seen anyone else that is obtainable for us with such similar traits. I'd take a punt on him.

The £20m fee is very off-putting, it's too much for a 24 year old with a very mixed track record. Stats can easily dress a player up, need I remind anyone of Sandro's 15 goals for Malaga the season prior to us signing him? We can't seriously afford anymore high-price flops.

I wonder if he's worth leaving for now then going back in for near deadline day with a lower offer amouny? Watford have already made about £10m in sales so it's not like they can't back their new manager in the meantime.
It’s amazing how they get him for £3m and following summer they get relegated and get £20m. While we get Richarlison for year’s proving he is one of our best players and barely make £10m on him.

Same as Rhico then lol

Richarlison?

No comparison.

Being a bit of a snide, competitively is one thing but Richarlison is by all accounts an absolute top bloke.

This Dennis fella sounds like a petulant prick. Comments from his former clubs etc, clubs treating him like a hot potato and stuff like;

He told Sky Sports: ‘I used to be an Arsenal fan. I like Cesc Fabregas.

‘But I’m no more an Arsenal fan. I was so much into Arsenal sometimes I could cry when they lose. That wasn’t good for me.

‘So I was like, ‘nah, I’m going to stick to myself and don’t care much because it’s not good for my health’. It’s just me and myself right now.’

Mind you, often felt that way about Everton lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back