Transfer Rumour Emmanuel Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Brugge he was refused bereavement leave for his dad dying and at Watford they refused to allow him to go to AFCON. Maybe he needs a bit more of an arm round the shoulder and clubs to not treat him like a robot but rather a 24 year old

In some parts of the States that's the same person.

At Brugge he was refused bereavement leave for his dad dying and at Watford they refused to allow him to go to AFCON. Maybe he needs a bit more of an arm round the shoulder and clubs to not treat him like a robot but rather a 24 year old
Yeah treating players like people. Actually I think that has been the strongest thing from Frank so far. Lord knows Rafael didn't do it.

It really depends on who’s available and for what fee/wages.

He’ll be on reasonable wages at Watford and I can’t imagine anyone throwing big money at a “risky” signing like he is.

If it’s £20m + £60k pw, we could do worse. But I’m hoping we can do better…

They scout well, buy low, play for a season or two at most then sell to us at hyped prices.....Doucoure, Richarlison, Marco Silva (check his costs), and likley Dennis or Pedro next.
It would be significantly cheaper if we did the scouting ourselves. Novel idea, but worth a try.
That would make them our feeder club, not us their b1tch

Much rather take a £20m punt on Dennis than KLP a lot of you are creaming about, can guarantee he won’t have anywhere near as much success if he steps up to the premier league just watched videos of him for the last hour and reminded me how big the gap is between the championship and prem. Goalkeepers are a massive gulf in class and also denfenders. My money would be on Dennis only thing that would maybe put me off him is as mentioned his attitude but sounds like he needs a good man manager who can put his arm around him and show him some love, worked with professional athletes in the past that have needed this to get the best out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back