• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

England fans

Tbf, Ilm probably willing to believe it. That's just down to the way that thousands of England fans persecuted with racial abuse black England penalty takers who failed to score a couple of years back.

And I fully expect it to happen again when they fail to win this tournament too.

Is that not the problem, spreading unconfirmed reports as if they are true. Sounds very Fox News of you.

I hope it isn't true, but if it is they do not represent me or the extreme majority of football fans. So, please refer to them as just simply racist, it doesn't matter what country they were born in or what team they support, they would be classed as a disgrace to humanity.

I see this as points scoring from you. I wonder if you would be so quick to judge and condemn any other set of fans, who you had heard unconfirmed reports about?

Tbf, Ilm probably willing to believe it. That's just down to the way that thousands of England fans persecuted with racial abuse black England penalty takers who failed to score a couple of years back.

And I fully expect it to happen again when they fail to win this tournament too.

You want it to happen basically and will make it up if you have to. Not a good look that.

Is that not the problem, spreading unconfirmed reports as if they are true. Sounds very Fox News of you.

I hope it isn't true, but if it is they do not represent me or the extreme majority of football fans. So, please refer to them as just simply racist, it doesn't matter what country they were born in or what team they support, they would be classed as a disgrace to humanity.

I see this as points scoring from you. I wonder if you would be so quick to judge and condemn any other set of fans, who you had heard unconfirmed reports about?
I condemn ALL racism...in all football scenarios and in ALL political parties.

I love international tournaments. Tons of football, festival atmosphere, Dave's head falling clean off. I just wish they were more often than every 2 years
I'm serene tbh.

Knowing Spain are the buffers that England - even if they get down the track that far - will smash right into and crumble.

It's like Liverpool being in the SFs of the CL with Real Madrid already in the final waiting for them.

I'm serene tbh.

Knowing Spain are the buffers that England - even if they get down the track that far - will smash right into and crumble.

It's like Liverpool being in the SFs of the CL with Real Madrid already in the final waiting for them.
Just hoping Netherlands do England in the semis. The draw England have had has been nothing short of disgraceful, and they have barely made it through to this point. Absolute travesty that they are in the semis.

Just hoping Netherlands do England in the semis. The draw England have had has been nothing short of disgraceful, and they have barely made it through to this point. Absolute travesty that they are in the semis.

No team has really been good tho, Spain have been ok and that's probably the best

They had it served up on a plate so far. They have two tests to come and they have I would say almost zero chance of triumphing in both.

50-50 against Holland; 80-20 against Spain.

Their tournament is hurtling toward its rightful conclusion.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back