Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

England FC v Spain

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
England are so boring under Capello. They really do bore me to tears. How on earth he managed to survive that World Cup I don't know. I'd have sacked him after that Algeria game. Howard Kendall should totally manage England. I'd love them then. It's going to be 2-0 Spain but one of those 2 nils that could easily have been six.

On to the Euros we will bore our way out of the group (losing a game in the process) and get dicked by the first decent team we play in the knockouts.

I'm quite looking forward to seeing some of our young players against Spain to be honest. It's better than the usual suspects drawing 1-1 with Estonia.

England are so boring under Capello. They really do bore me to tears. How on earth he managed to survive that World Cup I don't know. I'd have sacked him after that Algeria game. Howard Kendall should totally manage England. I'd love them then. It's going to be 2-0 Spain but one of those 2 nils that could easily have been six.

On to the Euros we will bore our way out of the group (losing a game in the process) and get dicked by the first decent team we play in the knockouts.

Cynical, but realistic.

Unfortunatly I have geared myself up again and I believe we can do really well in the tournament. But then again I was convinved we were going to win in 2010 and pretty much every tournament before that. :(

Cynical, but realistic.

Unfortunatly I have geared myself up again and I believe we can do really well in the tournament. But then again I was convinved we were going to win in 2010 and pretty much every tournament before that. :(

Why would you do that to yourself?

Cynical, but realistic.

Haha, I was just like you. 2006 did it for me, before that tournament especially in 2002 and 1998 I thought England were boss. Not to mention italia 90. Something changed in 2006, perhaps that game where Beckham scored after 2 minutes and then we were so boring after that squeaking a 1-0 win. It dawned on me at that moment that England were a bit crap and very dull. 2008 didn't happen but I got half arsed for 2010 but as I was sitting with Koreans, Americans, Canadians, South Africans and the whole mix you get here I just felt like a tit sitting in my England shirt watching the worst team in the tournament. I couldn't even try to pretend to be upset about Lampards disallowed goal against Germany because it was very clear they were going to pull our pants down in the second half. Which they did. Again and again.

Change the coach, pick different players and a whole load of people would take an interest again. The sooner this 'golden generation' retire the better.

Nik, I'm with you on the England front pal. I don't understand English people not supporting the English team. It makes no sense to me.
Yes they are mainly tits, and yea they are over hyped but they are our tits FFS.

If we beat Spain that makes us World Champions right?

I LOVE supporting England and wearing a shirt in a foreign country. Usually if your not being a bell people are interested to talk to you! And why should they get a face on if youre supporting the country where you were born. Most people won't care.

And exactly Ijj. OUR tits. Playing for OUR country. Will want them to win no matter what. I kind of get the dissillusion with them and why people might not care anymore, but as for actively wanting another country to beat us. Well...

I LOVE supporting England and wearing a shirt in a foreign country. Usually if your not being a bell people are interested to talk to you! And why should they get a face on if youre supporting the country where you were born. Most people won't care.

And exactly Ijj. OUR tits. Playing for OUR country. Will want them to win no matter what. I kind of get the dissillusion with them and why people might not care anymore, but as for actively wanting another country to beat us. Well...

VIVA LA BULLDOG

I will always support The England and will always want them to win (love you too Ghost), just wish they weren't gash all the time and played players I really don't like

I'm struggling to think of a squad since 1996 that I would have really really been pleased for them "as players" to have won a trophy. Yes, I'd love JT to lift the World Euro Soccer Cup in the next tournament, but a few of the England players of late really make it hard for some to want to support them. I can understand that, not really to the extent of them wanting England to lose mind.

Nik, I'm with you on the England front pal. I don't understand English people not supporting the English team. It makes no sense to me.
Yes they are mainly tits, and yea they are over hyped but they are our tits FFS.

If we beat Spain that makes us World Champions right?

And i don't understand why you, Nik and others care so much that some people don't give a crap about a football team just because its players were born on the same bit of land as they were.

Mainly Nik though cause he gets so furious about it.

And yeah i want them to lose mainly because i find the whole fan and media sensationalism over them whenever they are coming up to a tournment annoying.

England are siht, how can they pick a centre half / full back / jobbing midfielder to play against the current world champs....it beggars belief it really does. it's like picking Yobo in midfield when he was at Everton, it just DOES NOT COMPUTE - it wont work!! FFS!

England have been tosh since the great Bobby Robson was manager....utter tosh, i for one will be sat in the porch of my house polishing my toe nails rather than watching that blolocks.....absolutely ridiculous!

And i don't understand why you, Nik and others care so much that some people don't give a crap about a football team just because its players were born on the same bit of land as they were.

Mainly Nik though cause he gets so furious about it.

And yeah i want them to lose mainly because i find the whole fan and media sensationalism over them whenever they are coming up to a tournment annoying.

Because I'm bloody English mate!!

Do you want England to win other sports?! (or if you are not English your nation). Because there are tits in all sports. Look at rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back