Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

England Games/Fans

England

• Englano

• Englaye

• Scouse

• Johnny Foreigner

Results are only viewable after voting.
My worry with Tuchel is how the players would respond to a disciplinarian. It’s quite a hard pivot in man management styles going from the last fella who just let them mess about and play on the inflatable toys in the pool. Something feels a bit off about it I won’t lie, I’m a bit cautious. Especially after his last two jobs where he got sacked for basically losing control of the dressing room.
Yeah I don't think it would be a long-term appointment. I don't know much about him on the man-management side TBF. Did he lose the dressing room at Chelsea? He does tend to fall out with people a couple of years into jobs but to my knowledge it's more with those "upstairs" than the players.

Kane has, not sure about any of the Chelsea players like Colwill or Gallagher. They might’ve been out on loan when Tuchel was there.
I remember when Gallagher was at Palace Tuchel said he can't wait to start working with him when he comes back. Other than that I think it's mostly players who are no longer involved like Mount, Chilwell, James etc

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back