• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

England's provisional 26 man squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the logic is that Dier can play CB if needed. But seems an unnecessary risk when there's clearly room to take 4 CBs.

Hard to say. I don't think it's too terrible bar the defence.

Have Wales, Russia and Slovakia really got better squads than that?

Midfield looks worse to me never mind the defence,it's gonna be a cup final for wales so I can see wales been well up for it and let's face it England always bottle it in the finals and I see no different in the euros.

Midfield looks worse to me never mind the defence,it's gonna be a cup final for wales so I can see wales been well up for it and let's face it England always bottle it in the finals and I see no different in the euros.

I know Wales have Bale and Ramsey and they'd walk into the England team, but then you have Sam Vokes, Hal Robson Kanu and Jazz Richards.

It's hard to see them beating England, but you're right it could happen due to mentality rather than talent.

Don't ge tme wrong I wouldn't have had Wilshire there either. Or Henderson. Or bloody Delph. But it's hardly a shock so I don't get the faux uproar mainly from people who claim not to care anyway.

It still irritates me. These are some of the reasons I haven't supported England since I was about 8 years old. It's a media picked egofest that shows some of the worst things about English football.

There's a good nucleus of English players, some of whom aren't complete ballbags, but a national team and manager who had Stevie Me as captain and playing for 100 odd caps of pure mediocrity will never achieve anything with it.

It still irritates me. These are some of the reasons I haven't supported England since I was about 8 years old. It's a media picked egofest that shows some of the worst things about English football.

There's a good nucleus of English players, some of whom aren't complete ballbags, but a national team and manager who had Stevie Me as captain and playing for 100 odd caps of pure mediocrity will never achieve anything with it.

I don't really get why it irritates you if you don't care though. But ok.

Some gash players in that squad but no really compelling alternatives so no arguments from me really. Do hope 1 of Henderson or Wilshere get cut though. Risky taking them both due to fitness (and gashness in Henderson's case)

I don't really get why it irritsates you if you don't care though. But ok.

I don't support or care for UKIP but they still irritate me.

But I'm obviously not going to cry about Rashford being the new flavour of the month or yet again crap RS players being picked because they're RS players. I just love a good moan. I am a blue, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back