Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers. Finish work at 10, guitar lesson for an hour, spend the rest of the day getting a bit excited and obsessively researching Euro ties!

So it kicks off at noon UK time?

I'm thinking it'll be around then, i think 12:15 will be ALOT more accurate, but yeah, with the CL Draw they have all the tedious boring ceremony before it, with ours, it's like 14 groups, lets just get through it in one piece, so they'll fly through it.

I'm thinking it'll be around then, i think 12:15 will be ALOT more accurate, but yeah, with the CL Draw they have all the tedious boring ceremony before it, with ours, it's like 14 groups, lets just get through it in one piece, so they'll fly through it.

The Champions League draw is today at 5pm so tomorrow at midday is solely to do with the Europa League draw

Can tonights games change our pot?

Yeah, i think we now need three teams who are above us to lose, the realistic ones are

Metalist - Home to Ruch Chorzow, with the score at 0-0, 5pm KO
PAOK Salonika - Home to Zimbru Chisinau, 1-0 down after the first leg, 5.15KO
Lyon - Away to Astra Ploiesti - 2-1 down after the first leg, 5:45KO
Dnipro Dnepropetrovsk - away to Hajduk Split, lead 2-1 after first leg, 6pm Ko
PSV Eindhoven - away to Shakhtyor Soligorsk, lead 1-0 after first leg, 6pm KO
FC Twente - home to Qarabag, 0-0 after first leg, 6pm KO
Sparta Prague, Home to PEC Zwolle, 1-1 after first leg, 7:30KO

We'd need three of those to go out, for us to be in pot two, which depending how you look at it, may be a good or a bad thing.

Panathinaikos, Borussia Moenchengladbach, Inter Milan, Spurs, Villarreal, Club Brugge should all go through imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back