Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been looking at this Qarabag from Azerbaijan in pot 4, they are from the town of Agdam which is described as 'a ruinous uninhabited ghost town' on wikipedia, were certainties to get them aren't we.
It would be some adventure, but they're playing in Baku mate.

Can you book travel without a passport? Still waiting for mine, rules me out of the first week of games but it will be here for later rounds.

Surely dnipro aswell 2-1 up but Hadjuk Splits a tough one as good a chance as any above!

Yup, completely missed that one. A Croatian mate of mine was not happy when I didn't mention 'em yesterday ;)
They were unlucky last night.

I was thinking this morning about all the different teams that we could get, which ones would be bad and which ones would be good etc. and something hit me. I think we're the worst team anyone else can get in the draw. No team will want Everton as the 3rd team in their group... this makes me feel good.

Want the easiest group possible. So i'd rather avoid the likes of celtic and inter from the groups.

Sure some people just want a piss up more than their team going far.

I have a soft spot for Celtic and I hope we draw them.

Not only so I can go up there on a jolly, but also because I would regard it as a relatively straightforward tie on paper.

Celtic are woeful right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back