Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mention Celtic. Do you not think we are capable of beating them home and away ? They are awful even compared to 2 years ago. Inter are beatable but it won't be easy. Just enjoy it
Yes, (i didn't mention celtic like) i do think we can beat them, and they're a team i'd like to play.

Also think we can beat inter / any team in the competition. But i would like us to get quite poor teams at first so we can find our legs in the competition before facing more challenging opponents. This is Martinez and many of our players first time in europe.

I'll be going to them all anyway whoever we play.

I hope our first game will be at home. I'm working till the end of september so it will be difficult to go somewhere. Knowing my luck it will be away at San Siro :(

The very poor teams may result in us travelling all over the place, id rather keep it close.

PSV, Celtic and Lokeren wouldn't be too bad journey wide. Holland, Scotland and Belgium.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say no to Celtic, Helsinki and either Lille or Copenhagen.
If that were to be our group, I would fully expect us to top it !!

Yes, (i didn't mention celtic like) i do think we can beat them, and they're a team i'd like to play.

Also think we can beat inter / any team in the competition. But i would like us to get quite poor teams at first so we can find our legs in the competition before facing more challenging opponents. This is Martinez and many of our players first time in europe.

I'll be going to them all anyway whoever we play.
You did mention Celtic like

Just been looking at this Qarabag from Azerbaijan in pot 4, they are from the town of Agdam which is described as 'a ruinous uninhabited ghost town' on wikipedia, were certainties to get them aren't we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back